I know this is kind of dumb and I’m probably in the minority, but I'd really like not to have to see my total viewing calculated in terms of days and hours.  This has always been a disturbing feature to me lol.  But since others like it, just the option to hide it would be nice -- on both my profile and under the categories on my watch list.  I don't really want to see total episodes either (also on profile and under each category).   Maybe instead of being able to pick and choose what to show, the easiest solution would be an option to turn off statistics altogether for one’s account.  

1votes

i disagree because i want to see people statistics when considering their recommendations/list

especially when we finally have real statistics 

bannie:

i disagree because i want to see people statistics when considering their recommendations/list

especially when we finally have real statistics 

To be honest, I don't really care if other people can see my statistics, I just don't want to look at them all the time myself.  

But anyway, can't you just see how long a person's watch list is to get a sense of how much they've seen (when considering recommendations)?  Or maybe you're referring to something else, since you mentioned some other kind of stats.

xire:

To be honest, I don't really care if other people can see my statistics, I just don't want to look at them all the time myself.  

But anyway, can't you just see how long a person's watch list is to get a sense of how much they've seen (when considering recommendations)?  Or maybe you're referring to something else, since you mentioned some other kind of stats.

no i am still hoping we have real stats in the nxt 5 years or so. 

http://graph.anime.plus/banniemd2b/favorites,anime

this will allow me to see peoples real stats and adjust to how much to consider their recs. 

i tink they can come up with something so u cant see any stats at all but i tink its more work for them and i wish they can do something about some of the other stuff first ! ;p

xire:

If you don't want to see it yourself then this is the job for a custom adblock rule or a stylesheet that you make yourself to hide it. Kinda dumb to implement a feature so few people will use.

Yeah, as mentioned in the prior post, you can at least make your own custom background in MDL once you are a VIP member.   That includes being able to customize the style and colors of your Watchlist.   You can make the stats a color that is invisible to you.    Notice on my background right now the colors of the statistics for my Currently Watching are in blue with a black background. (Here)

I do understand your pain because when i look at my stats on my profile it only reminds me of how much of my life I have given away to watching dramas!  

But,  I too use the stats info on the Profile to immediately evaluate a friend request.   I never really look at my own profile so its more important that u can control via a custom background/stylesheet. I am constantly updating and looking at that.   

Anyway, you can donate to MDL monthly or pay an annual donation fee and it also removes ads.   (Not sure if you have already joined as a VIP yet)   If you go this route, I can help you make a custom background/stylesheet if u need help.