I think it would be cool to add galleries to actors' pages so we can upload pics, just like we can for dramas and films.

63votes

lmao girl, you're on fire with these suggestions At this rate, I'll run out of votes

I'm out of votes but I support this.

I support multiple pretty images : ) added my 3 votes

I'm also supporting this suggestion, especially for child actors whose face is changing quickly through the years (for example, Ashida Mana is not the child she was in Mother anymore), or for veteran actors too, who also changed between their 20s and their 60s... Hope it won't turn into "what is the sexiest pic of this actor" challenge though...

Jeana :

lmao girl, you're on fire with these suggestions At this rate, I'll run out of votes

xD I'm always out of votes, it's a hard life to live T.T

It would sometimes be useful to have more than one photo to recognize people.
I'd say at least 3. If they're not well-known or if they changed a lot, it's sometimes difficult to be sure we got the right one.

It would be nice to be able to upload wallpaper-sized photos as well. 

Love this idea! 

I think having multiple pictures could be helpful! This would be particularly great for actors with longer careers/child actors who are now adults, but in general people naturally look different depending on if they're smiling or not, if they have facial hair, how their hair is colored/cut/styled, etc. 

On the flip side though, I could also see how allowing whoever to upload whatever they want could easily get out of hand. (Even w/ the drama galleries, sometimes I'll see one w/ hundreds of photos, many of which I feel are unnecessary.)

Some fans might go grazy with the uploads, but I do like the idea of more images. Maybe an idea to just include one image of the actor per drama movie and display it in a timeline. Or if possible use tags on the images in the dramas/movies to connect it to the actor and display it in a gallery on their page.

Rien:

Some fans might go grazy with the uploads, but I do like the idea of more images. Maybe an idea to just include one image of the actor per drama movie and display it in a timeline. Or if possible use tags on the images in the dramas/movies to connect it to the actor and display it in a gallery on their page.

+1 for this idea

100% agree! I think the profile image being kept current is great, a no-brainer. However, for older actors, child actors, actors who have undergone cosmetic surgery or weight gain/loss, etc., I think a gallery would be helpful and insightful. Child actors' faces will change as they grow up, and older actors have probably been in the industry long enough that long-time fans will have seen them change visually throughout their career. 

I also agree we might need a filter or stricter approval criteria, as some fans might take advantage of this kind of feature. I love photos of my faves as well, but photos that are actually helpful for the database may get lost.