It would be really nice to be able to like responses in the forum threads. It's such a nice way to acknowledge replies and show agreement with / support for responses. 

54votes

I think it's not a bad idea.

@Ji-N, I wish I could like your reply ^^!

VOTED!  i would love this and also like to see who it is that "liked" it when I hover over it.   Basically like Disqus does it.   p.s.  not just in the forums, but in the Comments for a drama as well.

I vote for this also. I think it would be a great feature as I've wished for the same thing several times.

Good idea! ... I like the Discus style too, mentioned by @JoanneSmith  

Great idea, I  am new and had a  similar reaction.  

Also agree that being able to see who liked a post would be nice. It could help build connections.

Great idea! it would be really useful! the forum is the only section in mydramalist that doesn't have this option :(

Thank you for the bump and support Eyal :)

Yes! Upvotes/Downvotes would be really helpful in discussion threads, as rather than everyone having to list their individual opinions or quoting and seconding other comments, we can easily localise our input, and give an overview of which opinion is most popular with users. I think it would be especially useful in this suggestions thread, as there is no way to see what the majority opinion is on sub-suggestions, and if one person's additional input is a good idea that the community will like.

Also, it's just frustrating when I go to like someone's comment, and I can't. ^^