I would like to ask for a change in the page "My watchlist"
I love the way you have made it so easy to access the different sections. But I think it would be better to have them like this:

• Currently watching
  • Plan to watch
  • Completed
  • On-hold
  • Dropped

Reason for my suggestion is that "Currently watching" and "Plan to watch" are actual lists I need to see.
Completed is already done, and On-hold and Dropped are not the lists I need to check out in the first place.

I hope the admins can discuss this and give me a feedback. Thank you for reading

13votes

I agree with you but I would put the on-hold section above the completed section so that if I ever want to carry on a drama, it’s the first section I would look at. Because dramas we put on hold are those on which we are most indecisive. Another thing, it would be great to add the illustrations of each drama beside the titles so that we’d be able to figure out quicker which drama it is. I say this because for instance  thai dramas have difficult names and I lose time opening numerous tabs in order to figure these out!

I also agree, and would put the on-hold before completed for the same reasons Azalae mentioned. And agree the illustrations would be nice too. Though maybe not in the list, but in the pop up window when you click on the ? that appears beside the edit button. (Though that symbol doesn’t show up in landscape view on my iPad - maybe that’s a bug?)

Seeing how nothing is changed yet I'll bring some life back to this thread.

I agree with the post above. Anytime I want to see my list of 'plan to watch' I press the tab instead of scrolling down the loooooong list.

As for the illustrations. Ehhhh...I think things will become to messy if it's not done properly and it will also make the lists even longer than they currently are unless its a small illustration. But then again if it's too small you still don't know which drama it is. So maybe a popup/tooltip like bubble when hovering over the title that will show the cover/illustration of the drama might be nice.

Honestly, I like it just as it is. If I want to see each individual list, I just click on the title to see the list I want. 

Deivius:

Seeing how nothing is changed yet I'll bring some life back to this thread.

I agree with the post above. Anytime I want to see my list of 'plan to watch' I press the tab instead of scrolling down the loooooong list.

As for the illustrations. Ehhhh...I think things will become to messy if it's not done properly and it will also make the lists even longer than they currently are unless its a small illustration. But then again if it's too small you still don't know which drama it is. So maybe a popup/tooltip like bubble when hovering over the title that will show the cover/illustration of the drama might be nice.

myanimelist uses pictures too for the lists the sizing looks ok to me (there's also the option to use just names) the mobile version pics look like bigger rectangles compared to the desktop version 

there is already a pop up when you hover the titles on your watchlist. anyways I prefer it to stay the same there's already a tab you can click for the separate lists 

I agree about changing the order, but I think I personally would prefer them more like this:

• All Dramas and Films (some people like seeing everything they've watched all in one glance)
  • Currently Watching
  • Plan to Watch
  • On Hold
  • Completed
  • Dropped
  • Not Interested