Import List from MyDramaList.info

This discussion has been closed.

Presuming I can convince them to add an export tool of some kind, I would very like to be able to automatically import/migrate my drama list from one site to the other.

I have hundreds of entries on the other site and while I do plan on using it for the future, I would like to be able to use this one too/instead without having to manually copy over every single list entry.

It may also be helpful in the future to be able to import/export at least watchlists from Letterboxd.com and imdb.com. 

14votes

According to the official statement by the owners of Mydramalist.info, this portal will be closed down on November 30. I created an account here and I was wondering about the same thing if there would be a way to import list from mydramalist.info. 

As previous user has stated, it would be useful. In my case, I have 715 listed titles so importing all of them one by one would be ridiculously time-consuming. 

Unfortunately, I think there is not enough time to implement a new feature like this before their shut down on the 30th of next month.  :(

lostinthemist:

According to the official statement by the owners of Mydramalist.info, this portal will be closed down on November 30. I created an account here and I was wondering about the same thing if there would be a way to import list from mydramalist.info. 

As previous user has stated, it would be useful. In my case, I have 715 listed titles so importing all of them one by one would be ridiculously time-consuming. 

Sleepninja:

Unfortunately, I think there is not enough time to implement a new feature like this before their shut down on the 30th of next month.  :(

We actually have the ability to import it via API, but not yet on the website. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will help you import the list over.

Ji-N:

We actually have the ability to import it via API, but not yet on the website. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will help you import the list over.

Oh good! Thanks! :)

Thank you for the replies guys. When I posted this, the admins over there hadn't announced the closure yet. I've already copied my list over to a spreadsheet and was planning on manually adding everything here over time, but if the support team can help me to import it automatically, that's going to be great.

Please contact [email protected] for import. You should also download your profile pages as HTML or copy to the spreadsheet.

I just seen this site got deleted

I had thousand of entries there 

I had a profile here before with sone of the entries but i forgot my login so i created this new profile

No helping it now right ?

Sango chan:

I just seen this site got deleted

I had thousand of entries there 

I had a profile here before with sone of the entries but i forgot my login so i created this new profile

No helping it now right ?

We're two different sites.

That means all my watchlist i saved there just got lost in a second

Its amazing ? i saved all my records there now i have no clue about what and how i watched ?

Sango chan:

That means all my watchlist i saved there just got lost in a second

Its amazing ? i saved all my records there now i have no clue about what and how i watched ?

Sorry, there is nothing we can do about it since it's unrelated to this site. But if you can get a hold of the cache page  then there may be a chance. Or please try to contact their support

I dont find nothing with this name existing anymore so i dont think there is a chance 

Its so frustrating 

How can i trust any page i spend my time on anymore like this

To be honest, mydramalist.info did their announcement of closing down around September and all of its' site users had time to import their lists until the end of November.  That is long enough time provided on their part - pretty much three months and now it's already the beginning of February. I don't mean any offense, but you need to ask yourself where did you spend your time for half a year. 

I will be closing this topic, please contact us if you manage to get a hold of your list.