When I click on peoples movies that I want to watch I have to print out the list and than individually enter them into a List that I've created on another part of my profile as a different process and there isn't even like a drag and drop option of the movies or anything that is more convenient like when I click on it for it to be a drag down menu choice of where to place the movie.... I have like 600 BL movies that I picked that I want to either buy or watch and than put them into a list of Boys Love Movies Categories and I have to print out a list and than enter each one in to that list on another part of my profile which is really time consuming and it doesn't include photos on the plan to watch list and I decide a lot of what I want to do by like what the images are and what my mood is at the time....  so like I'd need to enter most of the movies in to the Lists for the Cover image to pop up for me to see if I'm in the mood to watch this movie or that.... 

Oh and in the plan to watch list the movies say that what part of the Country that they are from but in the Listing they don't say where they are from so like if I was going to make a list of Japanese Movies and Asia Movies and so on it is really hard because if I just print out the list when I print it out the printer doesn't print out all the information on the pages.... So  it's kind of all or nothing or a Huge Data Entry Process.

0votes