The purpose it would serve would be the community of contributors or people that contribute often can help people that are new or come across an odd question.

Example IMDB has a TV mini-series as one entry, then each mini series episode over 3 years listed seperately (I figured it out and just waited for the main to be approved and added the "Episodes".)

Also we could do  challenge of the week (like check for tags, finished airing Dates, updates in general, etc).

I know we have the communty task section but you can't really ask a question there, its more like a cork board of to do tasks : ) 

12votes

Bumping this. :) Would definitely be helpful especially for when you are stumped on info that is in the native language that another contributor could possibly help you translate!

She already addressed why she thinks it's different from community tasks

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Sleepninja:

She already addressed why she thinks it's different from community tasks

Yes, but we can use it to ask and discuss. It is currently not being used much.

Hessa:

Yes, but we can use it to ask and discuss. It is currently not being used much.

True. Maybe we can revive it and maybe change up the description so it lets people know they can ask for assistance with their database contributions?

that would be cool too, I just feel wierd asking questions in the wrong space and 9/10 I just wont ask.