I was sorting out my lists the other day and I noticed that as far as the PLAN TO WATCH list is concerned, it's quite boring not to be able to easily distinguish complete dramas from those that have yet to start. You need to open all the titles to check it out, or just have a really good memory. It would not hurt to have a few more columns to be able to filter by: in progress, finished airing, upcoming.  Or add the UPCOMING tag next to the titles, like the ON AIR tag. In this way, by exclusion, we can also understand what are the dramas that still have to go on air. I know there are personal lists too, but it would be nice to use the featured ones. 

EDIT:  the main point of my suggestion is that different users around MDL point out the need to sort out their featured list with more filters.  If you have similar ideas post it here. 

180votes

I vote for the upcoming (or not released yet or/what ever you call it) column! I currently use on hold for that, but also my unsubbed or not found are there as well.  So having a column for not released wold be super useful. Adding all the votes I can (3)

Thank you

Poia:
Or add the UPCOMING tag next to the titles, like the ON AIR tag. In this way, by exclusion, we can also understand what are the dramas that still have to go on air.

Agreed and voting for this type of update.. easier to see..

agree. sure the year listed is all fine and good but when you see current year and not sure if aired yet. this is what needs to be known more easily

I would also opt for the column over tags, just because it makes it easier to sort. And it would be awesome if it was a column that you could see when you open the notes in Plan to Watch section as well. Currently I use those notes so I can sort  out the ones that I’m waiting for subtitles or they have an unconfirmed air date, but when you do that some of the columns are taken away (at least in mobile browser). Having these two show at the same time would be fabulous!

VOTED!   I agree that we could have fun with more sorting opps.  I would be happy with 2 phased approach.  

1 easy to implement w/slight mod to existing code: add a tag after the name like ON AIR that is a diff color saying "N/A" since its short & sweet

2.  more complicated cuz takes new code effort:   do number 1 and then additionally select which type of sort you want:  sort by name, sort by airing, sort by N/A.   

I'll also add my support for this. It shouldn't be very hard to do. I've written a script to do it on my own computer currently because I often browse through my PTW list to get inspired and I want to see the status more easily.

If this is implemented, can you make it optional? I personally like how it is now and more columns just seems a bit unnecessary.

there is many  thing to do in user drama list

one problem i found is you have no option to check your latest update with time stamp in drama list yes their is profile section where you can see your updates but only last 8-10 updates show

episode wise you can't search

if about plan to watch list there is no notification if new show started if you want to see

in my conclusion there is many things and already they have burden by previous suggestions

I have never had the problem you are having myself, but I did always wish there was a column to sort lists out by episode duration or movie duration. I do sort by number of episodes, but I would also like to know if they are half hour episodes or hour and a half episodes without having to open up the drama or movie.

Improve featured MDL lists:

List of ideas:

• Add a tag or column on-air/upcoming to sort out dramas 
  • Add a column that shows the miniature of the cover drama/movie

I had to remove all upcoming dramas/movies from my ptw and move them into a list just to make it easier, but it's not that great

I fake up tags in the Drama List by adding my tags to the notes section of the dramas in my PTW list. When I'm looking for something I click "show notes" and use the browser's search function to search for the tag

Which I guess is a very convoluted way to do something, but, hey, you can try.

(voted, of course)

I've read in other suggestions that Ji-N said it's hard to add new filters in search engine used on the website, but maybe this one is not that hard? I hope so, because it would be very handy! 

I studied a little bit of web design in college, and I don't think adding the new filter options into the search engine is the hard part. You could easily add some code to make the word show up, but it's all the code you would have to add to make it actually work and connect to the user's list that is the hard part. I wasn't a fan of web design because of how complicated it can get to make things work right. I can't even imagine what the code would look like to make it work. That is why I hope more people are patient waiting for this to be added.