Hello, I am an avid user of this program and one of those who jumped for joy when the news about the app release.  

Therefore, I decided to make this thread for all app users, you know, one home base for recommendations to make the app better. 

To the admins and creators, salute! 

xoxo,

Seunhyel 

0votes

App recomm:

1. SCROLL. Make a scroll on the rating page. The scroll is needed for the notes since it is synchronize to the submit button, it was hard for me to scroll the whole page.

2. DRAMA COUNT. I hope you can add "drama count" so we can monitor how many dramas are we in the specific task aka Finished Watching.

Thank you

seunhyel:

App recomm:

1. SCROLL. Make a scroll on the rating page. The scroll is needed for the notes since it is synchronize to the submit button, it was hard for me to scroll the whole page.

2. DRAMA COUNT. I hope you can add "drama count" so we can monitor how many dramas are we in the specific task aka Finished Watching.

Thank you

1. We added the scrolling ability. Check your app update

2. Should be available that in the upcoming updates.

when scrolling thru your Completed List,  it is wonderful now to be able to sort them in the Last Updated mode THANK YOU!    

Please consider adding the date as one of the statistics that you display.   since its completed,  you dont really need to show the number of ep, so maybe take that spot landscape-wise.

this would help immensely when trying to meet the MyDramaList Watch Challenge....constantly having to look stuff up that have watched for specific dates, timeframes or in different years.

One of my recommendations that I would give to the app is on the 'explore' page: you have a section 'recommended for you'. You alsp have that on the website. What I would like to see improved is that there are shows or movies that you're not interested in, so whenever I fill in 'not interested', it still pops up on my 'recommended for you' section. This is a bit illogical, as I specifically said I'm not interested in this particular show.  Could you please change this feature, so that you can optimise the 'recommended for you' section?

Another one of my recommendations is that I miss the part where you see the sequels/other adaptations/remake section on the specific drama/movie page.  I find this feature on the website super easy and useful, as I always check this part in order to not miss anything. I hope this will be added as well on the app.

Shana:

One of my recommendations that I would give to the app is on the 'explore' page: you have a section 'recommended for you'. You alsp have that on the website. What I would like to see improved is that there are shows or movies that you're not interested in, so whenever I fill in 'not interested', it still pops up on my 'recommended for you' section. This is a bit illogical, as I specifically said I'm not interested in this particular show.  Could you please change this feature, so that you can optimise the 'recommended for you' section?

Thank you for the feedback.

JoanneSmith:

when scrolling thru your Completed List,  it is wonder now to be able to sort them in the Last Updated mode THANK YOU!    

Please consider adding the date as one of the statistics that you display.   since its completed,  you dont really need to show the number of ep, so maybe take that spot landscape-wise.

this would help immensely when trying to meet the MyDramaList Watch Challenge....constantly having to look stuff up that have watched for specific dates, timeframes or in different years.

Will definitely add it in the next update.

I haven't been on the app in awhile, so I don't know if this was added, but I remember when I was last on, there was no edit option, so you can edit drama information or actor profiles. I wouldn't mind seeing this implicated.

There's no Notifications on the app if someone replies to your posts or comments. Is it just me or it is like that for now? To check the notifications I have to sign in on the website. So, that means after using the app, I have to come to a browser to know if any new comments were given on my posts. It's a bit hassling. 

Notifications have been a big hurdle and we're still trying implementing it.

Ji-N:

Notifications have been a big hurdle and we're still trying implementing it.

Sorry to add to your worries. Fighting!

We don't seem to be able to update the list from MDL app. A few days back I could but not now. It shows following error message:

"Error: Invalid or missing parameters. Please verify & resubmit."

So, how do I avoid watching feeds from a same person? What's the algorithm for feeds? Can I get personalised feed? There's some users that constantly post about only one thing 4-5 times in a 3-4 hours of time. & I don't really want to watch the particular thread. What do I do to avoid watching feeds from the same person?

Vishalingle:

So, how do I avoid watching feeds from a same person? What's the algorithm for feeds? Can I get personalised feed? There's some users that constantly post about only one thing 4-5 times in a 3-4 hours of time. & I don't really want to watch the particular thread. What do I do to avoid watching feeds from the same person?

At the moment you can block them.