Ji-N:

Send me a PM with the information below for API Key

Name: 

Description:

Redirect URI:

Hi Ji-N, I am not sure if you have received my message, but I requested a key several days ago. If you're still giving them out,  one would be great. I'd rather use your API than scrape the site. What I had in mind was that users can apply for their own API key, so that we are not all sharing one key.

Project information: https://github.com/MrPiethon/PANDA.bundle

PANDA (Plex AsiaN Drama Agent

MrPanda:

Hi Ji-N, I am not sure if you have received my message, but I requested a key several days ago. If you're still giving them out,  one would be great. I'd rather use your API than scrape the site. What I had in mind was that users can apply for their own API key, so that we are not all sharing one key.

Project information: https://github.com/MrPiethon/PANDA.bundle

PANDA (Plex AsiaN Drama Agent

Oh no.. I guess you dropped the project?

Mio:

I guess so, No activities from the API.

Ji-N:

I guess so, No activities from the API.

Mio:

Project hasn't been dropped, just on pause. I'm working on a big project (language learning service) and haven't had time to work on PANDA. I should be done with my current project by next month and will be able to continue working on the project.

MrPanda:

Project hasn't been dropped, just on pause. I'm working on a big project (language learning service) and haven't had time to work on PANDA. I should be done with my current project by next month and will be able to continue working on the project.

That's great news!
If you need any help, please let me know. I'll be glad to help :)

Hi.

So, I'm trying to use the API, and I get this error(unsupported_grant_type) while requesting an access token:

Any idea on why is this happening?

What are you using for the test? 

Edit: That looks like Insomia, let me test it and report back.

Yeah, I'm using Insomia.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

I'm still looking into it but have you try to manually make the request manually without oauth2 from insomnia.

UPDATE: I found the issue, it /token endpoint currently using the wrong request type "response_type" instead of "grant_type". We will update to grant_type in the upcoming version.

ok. I'll just wait until the next version.

Updated: can you try it again to see if it work.

Ok, it works now. Thanks

How long does it normally take for an API key request to be approved?

SynapsesConsortium:

How long does it normally take for an API key request to be approved?

Wondering about this too. Sent a request via the form. Will I receive an email after it's been approved? Just wanna know if it went through or not. Thanks!

eminral:

Wondering about this too. Sent a request via the form. Will I receive an email after it's been approved? Just wanna know if it went through or not. Thanks!

Yeah, wondering the same. No response after 4 days. Hope to receive some message soon.