Anyone looking for a remote job with Golang backend experiences?

Ji-N:

Anyone looking for a remote job with Golang backend experiences?

Would be interesting if I didn't have a full-time job already. Idk if I can handle two workloads

Hi, team MDL. I requested an API key a few days ago. If that cannot be worked out at the moment, I can also work with the list of title IDs and scrape the URLs. I am trying out some fun applications of tensorflow.js while I am holed at home.
You guys stay safe too!

Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus. I'm back and I have some time now due to Corona. Has anyone started this in my absence?  If not I'll start working on it. If you want to help please let me know.

Mio:

That's great news!
If you need any help, please let me know. I'll be glad to help :)

I have time now. If you want we can quickly make an agent together

MrPanda:

Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus. I'm back and I have some time now due to Corona. Has anyone started this in my absence?  If not I'll start working on it. If you want to help please let me know.

I've actually got a basic agent working.

I basically just copied the MyAnimeList agent and changed the endpoints.

SynapsesConsortium:

I've actually got a basic agent working.

I basically just copied the MyAnimeList agent and changed the endpoints.

Hi. I'm glad you got it working. Did you by chance upload this anywhere? Anything for TODO?

MrPanda:

Hi. I'm glad you got it working. Did you by chance upload this anywhere? Anything for TODO? 

Not yet, I'll try to upload it to Github this weekend.

Could probably do with a code review by someone who knows more about python.

Most of the TODO's are features that are missing from the API, like the episode information and images.

Working on the project now, I'll have something out for you guys soon

Please reach out to us at [email protected] for your API key and about your project if you haven't heard from us.

Update: The plex addon is basically working. It's grabbing series level information, but not episode specific information. I sent out a message to staff and will see what can be done. Maybe there is another endpoint that is used for episode that just isn't documented. Please hang in there a little longer. I'll make another post with the link to the agent soon.

plex agent can be found here: https://github.com/MrPiethon/PANDA

This will grab everything (inc. poster) besides episode data (ex: episode titles, etc). The episode endpoint should be released in a few weeks, and whenever it does it this MDL agent will be updated.

I requested an API key via the request form but I wonder how will they contact me back ? 

How do you request a API key? The link in this page redirects to http://example.com/developers .