Was editing profile, hit save and my youtube embedded videos in the html disappeared.  I wasn't even editing the html.  I was editing some text and testing adding a table.       I used to have a song hooked to my profile that autostarted.  Its now gone.   I have to go back and look again, but i didn't see where you can even edit the HTML for the page anymore.

I'm having the same issue. I wonder if the new update doesn't allow autoplay? 

Currently there doesn't seem to be any HTML section for our profiles.  I really hope they change that and add it again, so we can add and change our profiles with vids, gifs and pictures hosted elsewhere (better quality pics than uploading them directly).

yikes,  maybe i can get a backup of my profile from before the MDL update.   I used it so that a song can play when you enter my profile.   Now my song is gone.  :((((   

I have the same problem.. The autoplay function was so nice T^T I loved it so much. I hope it will be added again

i tried to add a parameter for autoplay just to a regular URL...that's supposed to work too, but it doesn't get initiated by the MDL profile.    I guess you need to do the proper iframe embedding syntax.  ..it seems to just take plain URL syntax, not iframe embedding syntax.   maybe that will change and be the solution.  

Same problem here :(

so...are we getting this feature back? 

There is now an HTML Code View button back, but as of yesterday,  edits to it were lost after saving.   I am guessing its work in progress. 

I noticed my profile page was slightly wonky so I went to fix it and wham  all lost, tried again and it ended up worse than before. Not sure what the heck is going on but very unhappy :(

Hello there, I'll try to answer some of your concerns.

1. Youtube
    There will be no YouTube iframe injection due to security issues unless we find a better way to handle it.
  2. HTML issues
    You may need to clear the format due to the bad HTML from the previous version.
  3. Autoplay & Play @duration
    Autoplay limit will 1 if we can solve #1 issue. Duration will be fix soon after.

Ji-N:

Hello there, I'll try to answer some of your concerns.

1. Youtube
    There will be no YouTube iframe injection due to security issues unless we find a better way to handle it.
  2. HTML issues
    You may need to clear the format due to the bad HTML from the previous version.
  3. Autoplay & Play @duration
    Autoplay limit will 1 if we can solve #1 issue. Duration will be fix soon after.

Hi Ji-N, would we be able to resize YT videos like the way we can with the images on our profiles? 

(btw, thanks for all the hard work with the new update!)

You can change the width and height by editing the data-height and data-width in code view mode.

Ji-N:

You can change the width and height by editing the data-height and data-width in code view mode.

I've tried that and it didn't work so I thought it would good if there was a way we can do it without using code view mode like the way we can with resizing images.