There's something wonky going on with some forum posts.  I don't no how widespread the issue is, but for some reason recent posts on some threads do not display.

Example:

If I go to the  Song Title Game thread and jump to the latest posts,  it will take me to page 475, which are posts now 5 days old.  There are more than a full page worth of more recent posts to this thread, but they don't display.  

If I follow a notification link concerning a new post to the thread I can see the latest posts, but not from the forum directly.

i saw it happen too last nite.   I got a notification since i was subscribed.  I saw the post but wasn't presented with the  arrows to see previous posts.   I went back in to the main discussioin thread to see if i could see the new post i was alerted about, but couldn't get to that page with the new post.   So there is some disconnect with flow as well as the arrows no being there/working for this scenario. 

I noiced this as well. A temporary workaround is making another post. It takes you to the right page.

that makes sense. good to know.   i could only get back by re-entering from my notification.   

I noticed this too a while back before MDL updated, it's annoying especially in the forum games threads where you have to respond to the above post :/ maybe it's happening to the really long threads...

this needs to be fixed ASAP

Skye-N-Rain:

I noiced this as well. A temporary workaround is making another post. It takes you to the right page.

doesn't work all the time, I noticed a few people including myself posted in the True or False #2 thread recently but the last post I see is "TNP drinks coffee" (25 days ago) 

just a quick note, this still doesn't work...by "this" I mean when u post something as a reply to a forum discussion, you can't see your own post.  And you can't get back to you post.  It kinda drives me nuts!   Most especially when i hit enter to soon and realize i needed to edit my post but can't get back to it! 

i also just tried submitting a test post right after mine to see if i could then see my prior post but i still can't see it.  

Just now under "Recent Discussions" it say the last post was 1 hour ago but when I go to that thread the last post is 20 days ago.

Yes, that's the problem I've been seeing.  The only way to access the most recent posts is to follow a link from a watched topic Notification.

Can you guys test it now and let me know if it's still not working properly? 

Skye-N-Rain:

Can you guys test it now and let me know if it's still not working properly? 

it worked on one that i replied to but the second test same thing happens.   I can see in the recent discussions that my user id has responded, but can't find my post.   Used this post as an example:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/27016-kiss-or-dismiss-2?page=52

joannesmith:

it worked on one that i replied to but the second test same thing happens.   I can see in the recent discussions that my user id has responded, but can't find my post.   Used this post as an example:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/27016-kiss-or-dismiss-2?page=52

Thanks. We will add this to our list of bugs to fix.