The dark grey bar at the bottom of the screen with the FAQ, About, Contact, etc, is covering up where part of the messages are, and also where we reply to a message.

I was replying to a message just then but couldn't read what I was writing with the rest of it as it disappeared behind the bar.

Also as soon as I clicked Enter to go onto a new paragraph, it sent the message instead.

And now because of the bar placement being completely over the top of the message reply section, I can't reply any further to the message.

Also the private messages are all grouped together now by mdl user, rather than under specific threads.  So now it's just a huge mass of messages, and not in any specific order either.

Plus the bar is covering up part of the messages as well, and also each time I scroll up and down the page the messages showing reorder into random messages showing from all sorts of different dates.

Is this for mobile or PC? What browser are you using?   Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

I'm using a pc, and using Firefox (and don't want to have to use any other browser as it's the only one I like using).

Not the message I was replying to, but a PM thread I don't mind sharing, which gives an example of how it's covering up part of the screen:

It's also showing duplicates of the messages every time I get a new message and click on it, however when I click refresh the duplicates disappear.

I also still have problems with messages (can't see messages received, also have the merging messages with other users issue). Just thought I'd comment so you know it's not just you lol

i also am having message issues... the same as @catstreet, i cant see any of the messages i received either.. hopefully this bug can get worked out eventually ..:)

My webpage isn't even loading, I initally got the email but can't seem to be able to get into the messages. Using mobile safari btw.

KamSung:

My webpage isn't even loading, I initally got the email but can't seem to be able to get into the messages. Using mobile safari btw.

Actually, we're working on improving the messaging system right now so it's down at the moment.  

Skye-N-Rain:

Actually, we're working on improving the messaging system right now so it's down at the moment.  

Well that would explain why it's not working at all atm, thanks for replying. I hope that it'l be fixed soon.

Ji-N closed this Oct 9, 2017 07:15 pm

thx for fixing the messaging bug ♥ you guys were able to get it fixed so fast ! you all are awesome ^.~