Same as title. 

Trouble with the desktop version on chrome yet everything works on mobile version and Microsoft edge... haven't tried on Firefox. 

Is there a bug with chrome version of the website? 

The comment section is not appearing as well on chrome and can't even post on the forum either for support. 

EDIT: possible confusion when I say "desktop" version of chrome... I meant on computer ^^ When on Microsoft Edge, it works fine. Mobile was also fine. 

What happens when you try to edit your watchlist? And what happens when you try to post?

Skye-N-Rain:

What happens when you try to edit your watchlist? And what happens when you try to post?

Nothing. I click on the 'edit' button and nothing appears. Same thing with the trying to post, no window appears or as if the link doesn't work... 

I use Chrome on my phone and tablet. Right now, I am on my tablet and tried desktop mode. Everything worked for me.

CherryBunny:

I use Chrome on my phone and tablet. Right now, I am on my tablet and tried desktop mode. Everything worked for me.

It the computer desktop (windows) chrome that doesn't work for me.... my phone works all right no issues there it seems.. 

Oh. I thought you were talking about using chrome mobile on desktop mode. I read it wrong. Sorry! :p Hope it gets fixed soon!

CherryBunny:

Oh. I thought you were talking about using chrome mobile on desktop mode. I read it wrong. Sorry! :p Hope it gets fixed soon!

Yeah I figured that desktop word probably caused some confusion haha. I hope it gets fixed soon too! I thought it was mydramalist that doesn't work until I see other people have no issues posting on the forum.... LOL

I don't use a desktop anymore, but I can recommend clearing your cache and seeing if that helps. You might have already tried that though. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Crlene:

Nothing. I click on the 'edit' button and nothing appears. Same thing with the trying to post, no window appears or as if the link doesn't work... 

Do you have ad block or some sort of script blocker?

I do but even if I deactivate it nothing works still. And it just doesn't work on chrome. On edge with Adblock I don't have this issues :0 

Crlene:

I do but even if I deactivate it nothing works still. And it just doesn't work on chrome. On edge with Adblock I don't have this issues :0 

Hmm weird. Is anyone else having this issue? So far, your the only user reporting this so it seems to be likely that it's the result of something on your end. 

It is weird because on mac, Chrome and mydramalist works...... 

Is there anything I can do to try to correct this? 

Crlene closed this Nov 6, 2017 01:51 am

It works now?

Skye-N-Rain:

It works now?

Yep! I think it was due to my chrome so I cleared everything from the cache to the history... and miraculously it did work! :D