Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

Examples: the feeds, while editing shows, etc.

Seems like its back to normal now.

Weird. If it's slow and you refresh the feeds, it loads fast. But then the next time, it's slow again.

Yes I have just the same problem by just trying to message people. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Skye-N-Rain:

Weird. If it's slow and you refresh the feeds, it loads fast. But then the next time, it's slow again.

that's right. I have to re-load the page either once or a few times before it loads properly.

I was having this issue last night. I thought it was my connection, but I guess not. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

It's a bit  better now but I randomly get 'Something went wrong.' 

Since MDL renewed, I'm constantly having problems and it's loading very slow, even if I refresh... it's frustrating...

I have just the same problem!

Is it just me or the site is really slow today?

its so slow  it is timing out when i hit enter on a post (feeds and forums).  am having to do a refresh and try again.  multiple times today.  it always submits fine/swiftly after a refresh. 

Skye-N-Rain:

actually, that's exactly what is happening today too.

I also get multiple "Something went wrong" errors. When I refresh the page it is easier but then it loads slowly again.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

I have the same problem too. It takes multiple tries to finally submit need title or actors, I have to keep pressing and waiting until I get the submission was sent message.

One of the server was having issue.