Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

So I tested the Hide Post feature on a lot of posts from the feeds and it's not working properly. It works on the spot but after reloading the page, the posts just show up again. 

Is this still happening for you? I just tested it out on my feeds and it was working. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Sleepninja:

Is this still happening for you? I just tested it out on my feeds and it was working. 

did you refresh the page after or closed the page and when you came back, the post was not appearing anymore or was it still there?

Edit:

I tried again and it's still not working for me.

We can hide posts? lol

Yuanwei:

did you refresh the page after or closed the page and when you came back, the post was not appearing anymore or was it still there?

Edit:

I tried again and it's still not working for me.

When I tested it, it was working even if I refreshed or closed out and reopened. I haven't used the feature since then, though.

@Ceki Yeah, you can hide posts that appear on the feed. It appears it's got a bug though.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ceki:

We can hide posts? lol

lol

yes we can, we have the option (it's under Edit post) and it has a bug :( 

it will be so helpful since I could eliminate posts that I've already seen/read and I don't want to see them again when I come back to the feeds (especially the global one) :D

Ohh you guys meant the posts in the feed, I thought we could hide them in the forums as well. My mistake.

Ceki:

Ohh you guys meant the posts in the feed, I thought we could hide them in the forums as well. My mistake.

Ahh, no we can't do that. haha~ 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

bump!

Yuanwei:

bump!

A couple days ago, I ran into the same problem. Hid a spoiler in the feed, but then it started to show up again . :O