Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

While You Were Sleeping has been stuck at #6 for at least 2 days, even though the rating is 8.9 now.

It should move down to #9.

https://mydramalist.com/shows/top

yeah so many shows and movies not only this for example Midnight Runners also in the wrong order and their is others all of them released in 2017  

Hessa Volunteer Staff

I noticed that too.

The ranking is actually correct. There are 2 types of ranking for a title. "Top Shows" only display the relevant ranking for Dramas and if you select "Dramas" & "Movies" It should give you the site wide ranking. We will make an update to the page to also display Drama ranking

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ji-N:

The ranking is actually correct. There are 2 types of ranking for a title. "Top Shows" only display the relevant ranking for Dramas and if you select "Dramas" & "Movies" It should give you the site wide ranking. We will make an update to the page to also display Drama ranking

how is it correct to have a drama with an 8.9 ranking above another drama that has 9.0 or 9.1? (unless you are answering to another user and not me lolz)

I checked the ranking and ratings for all types of shows and right now you have it like this:

Running Man - 9.3 (tv show)

Miracle in Cell No. 7 - 9.3 (movie)

Signal - 9.2 (drama)

A Taxi Driver - 9.2 (movie)

Nirvana in Fire - 9.2 (drama)

Hope - 9.1 (movie)

1 Litre no Namida - 9.1 (drama)

Stranger - 9.0 (drama)

Eternal Love - 9.1 (drama)

While You Were Sleeping - 8.9 (drama)

Goblin - 9.1 (drama)

Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo - 9.0 (drama)

Hachiko - 9.0 (movie)

and another 5 more shows until

Together With Me the series - 8.9 (drama)

------

Stranger should be after Goblin and While You Were Sleeping before Together With Me. 

That's what I mean. :D

Ji-N:

No, it's incorrect. 

My bad you're talking about the rating. I was looking at the rank. I'll look into it.

Updated: Fixed the issue.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ji-N:

Updated: Fixed the issue.

okay, thanks ^~^

Yuanwei closed this Nov 24, 2017 01:32 pm