Not all but some topics such as the "Last Drama You Completed?" and "Last Korean Song You Listened?" when clicked are going to pages which are not the current pages and instead to pages from days prior to the most recent post. (I linked the pages which appeared when I clicked on the last page button.) However when I get a notification about the topics, it takes me to the topics current page with no problem. 

I personally haven't found more than these two right now (as I don't use the forums much), but there may be more so I figured I should report it. :)

This is driving me mad in the games forum, people keep skipping each other because you can't see the latest posts, unless you access it from your notifications.

This has been this way for months, but nobody seems interested in fixing it.  

I've basically abandoned the game threads;  they are utterly pointless with people answering to responses from day/weeks/months ago, rather than the latest posts (which do not display).

I concur, this has been an ongoing issue for any forum post  for months.     There's more than one ticket item open on this as well.   I do think it should be  bumped up in priority.