Before the update I was able to looking at my drama list and list the dramas by the years that they aired. I'm trying to do that again I don't know if I'm missing something ?is still there and I can't see it?

Ebby:

Before the update I was able to looking at my drama list and list the dramas by the years that they aired. I'm trying to do that again I don't know if I'm missing something ?is still there and I can't see it?

you still can.  click on the column title for YEAR and it will sort by the year.  Click it twice and it will sort in reverse order.  

@joannesmith    Thank you but I'm on moblie and those columns don't appear. I wonder if there's another way to see?

Ebby:

@joannesmith    Thank you but I'm on moblie and those columns don't appear. I wonder if there's another way to see?

Ah, I was on laptop.  Just checked on android phone and yep, its an issue.    Not sure if you should open a support/bug ticket OR a new feature request...Since it used to be there, I would think a new support ticket.  

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ebby:

you should go and change to "Request desktop version" and you will have this feature. As far as I know, the mobile version is a bit simplified to be quicker and more responsive. 

Skye or Jin can correct me if I'm wrong. :D

@yuanwei thank you I request desktop  version chrome and it still isn't appearing I'm using iPhone btw so I'm not sure if has worked on other mobile devices and this is iPhone issue or?