Hi,

I read in the 'suggestions' subforum that the suggestion below was recently implemented, however, I'm still having dramas show on my profile when I change the rating. Is this a bug?

October 2017:

• If previously marked as 'completed', a drama/film won't show on your profile if you change the rating

I noticed the same bug.

Here is the thread where  it was supposedly addressed. It hasn't been fixed yet.

I've thought about overhauling my ratings (I tend to overrate), maybe implementing some .5s, but this is keeping me from doing so. Having those long ago completed dramas show in my recent updates bothers me  a lot more than it should..

I haven't the technical knowledge, so forgive me for being presumptuous, but this seems like it would be a relatively simple thing to implement, would it not?

I finally got around to testing this again, changing a bunch of ratings, and it appears to have been fixed. Thank you, staff!

edit: Well, mostly fixed. This isn't as bothersome, but it seems that changing the rating for a recently completed drama will remove it from the "List Updates" section.