I know there was a topic somewhere on this but I can't find it now. Anyway, my massive PTW keeps crashing today. I know, I know. It's extremely large. I have my reasons. The point is, it should not make my browser crash at all, even if it is the size of a continent.  I tried everything. From reloading to clearing out my cache, even checked to make sure it wasn't my connection. Nothing works and it is irritating the crap out of me. :( Is there a way this can be permanently fixed for those of us who have huge drama lists? 

WOW! 6000. That is a lot. It even slowed down my browser for a bit.

I know lol I have OCD and so add anything I think may me remotely interesting. :p

As for this issue, it turns out that it only happens on my phone for some reason. It was fine with my tablet. I tried clearing the cache, restarting my phone, everything. Have no clue why it does it. :/

Woah...that's a pretty long list haha But oh well, at least you won't have to go searching too much, also it will be easier to find and rate dramas I guess.

I'd assume it's because "the file" or "content of website" is too large for your bandwidth. Kinda like loading a site with too many pictures and gifs, over going your bandwidth and crashing as a result;  Would make sense to me. This is a phone we're talking about, after all (which I don't even think has a mobile app 4dis site). Methinks ,for the size of your list, your expectations are too high. I might be wrong; but I always assumed that phones are only made for light browsing (with the aid of apps and mobile lite versions of the site) rather than heavy duty stuff you do on your computer. For ex you can't play MMORPGames on the phone (I'm not talking about lite apps) or successfully watch a HD movie with like 1080p without crashing, so it makes sense to me that a site that's made for computers would be crashing on tablets & mobile...Used to happen to me alot back in the old days with non-mobile friendly sites.. so idk if anything has changed.            P.S. I hope I didn't come off rude or judgmental in my post, please don't take any offense, cause that was not my intention~

That is odd that it only happens on your phone. The only explanation I can think of is basically the same as above. It might just be too much for your phone to load?

I think it has to do with the new update where you can hover over your list to  see an image info bubble. It may seem like your lists are nothing but simple text, but we need to remember that each text has a link annotation. For a list of 6000 it's too much data & html coding as is without the hover bubble. I'd suggest checking other people's list with small amount of titles and seeing if those load fine - to figure out if that's a problem exclusive to your list. Suggestions for decreasing the size of your PTW list - if you ever do decide to do that - is to make use of your personalized lists that you see in the bottom left corner of your profile page. That's what I did to knockoff a couple titles of my PTW list.

it could also be the data/internet company on your phone rejecting the completion process of loading site to prevent data over usage or prevention exhaustion of servers (or w/e they're called) that internet companies host to do the manual labour of internet - kinda like bandwidth control - do you know what I mean?(edit: see Bandwidth throttling for further explanation of what I meant)

Hmm. I will have to look into that. It doesn't happen all the time, but once in a while, and usually, only on my phone. It shouldn't be my phone at all. It is brand new with the latest OS, Nougat. I have noticed my internet being super slow on many occasions though, actually. Today, it was terrible! It was only drizzling outside, too. I live in a small, rural town and we don't have underground fiber optics. Our cable company uses old school above ground wires like back in the day. Seriously though. Today it was slow as 2001 dial up. >_< It suddenly improved around late afternoon/early evening so I had no issues with loading my massive list then. Earlier, though, I couldn't access MDL much at all, on any device. 

As for shortening my list...it is a symptom of my OCD to list things. If I had to change to my routine for listing things, it would mess with me. Lol Most people will think it's weird but I simply cannot help it. I really would rather avoid doing that, if at all possible, though, if I ever have no choice, I guess I would have to. :p

ah I see. I understand ocd is hard to control. If you can't edit your list due to tendencies, then it's best to leave as is than to trigger any unnecessary anxiety.