It may be my browser again, but I figured I would report it anyway, just in case. This particular ad has been popping up for a couple of days now. >_<

https://ibb.co/khyrjm

That looks similar to the problem I sometimes get with my browser not loading the page correctly. I usually have to refresh once or twice to get the ads to load in correct spaces.

Sleepninja:

That looks similar to the problem I sometimes get with my browser not loading the page correctly. I usually have to refresh once or twice to get the ads to load in correct spaces.

This. It's not a pop up (as we're very careful not to allow any pop up on MDL.) It's happened to me once or twice. When I scroll down or up, it ends up fixing itself. 

I think it is a Chrome issue and one you can't control. It irritates the heck out of me but I can't find a way to get rid of them and other than that, the browser is the best for accessing MDL. >_<

CherryBunny:

I think it is a Chrome issue and one you can't control. It irritates the heck out of me but I can't find a way to get rid of them and other than that, the browser is the best for accessing MDL. >_<

Aw, darn :(

CherryBunny:

It goes away when you scroll  down, right?

It does, but then keeps popping back up. >_<