There's still the issue of our feed posts disappearing.

It happens with both old mdl posts, as well as the new ones since, where there'll be many posts that have disappeared including recent ones, and then when we post a new feed post, those others will reappear but then others will disappear from our profile feeds, until we post another, etc.

I've also noticed on the global and friends feeds, where with the recent ones, we'll do a new post, but then one or a few back will suddenly disappear from those feeds, even if they are showing on our own feeds.

Just noticed with the recent profile feed posts disappearing, that it's the 6th post that vanishes, as it has done on my own and a friend's profile feed.

And then every 6th post prior to that, such as the 12th post onwards.

I was told to provide screenshots, but there's nothing that can really show and it speaks for itself, as only need to count the posts on the feeds, then post another, count along again, and you'll notice it's every 6th post.

But I'm wondering whether it might be something to so with the settings where if we're logged out of MDL then only 5 posts show on our own feed.  So since it's every 6th post disappearing when we're logged in, then it must be something to do with however that is setup to work.

Any updates about this every 6th post disappearing on our feeds issue?

Some screenshots to show what I'm talking about:

Thanks, I'll add this to my to-do list to look into. I might know why due to the screenshot. It's actually every 5th post

Still ongoing with the disappearing posts every 6, 12, etc (I'm presuming you're meaning there's some issue with the 5th that's causing the 6th to disappear, since if you count the posts, it's definitely the 6th that have disappeared, as the 5th are still there).

Almost a year since it started with the update back in September last year, and still got the issue of every 6th post disappearing, which means so many posts by friends are being missed unless checking the feeds a few times or going directly to people's profile feeds.

I tried to looked into a couple of times but was unable find the cause