There's a specific entry on my list that won't show the correct number of episodes I watched.  I tried the + on the currently watching list and also changing it using the edit function.  It's not a big deal since it's only 4 episodes and I won't lose track of where I am, but it's weird.  

To be more specific, I can click the + and the number changes, but then it goes back to 0 when I refresh the page.  Same with changing it in the edit view - it shows the correct number as I change it in edit view, and also shows the correct number on my list immediately after, but then it goes back to 0 when I reload the page.

It's this drama, if it matters, and it's on my currently watching list.  Everything else can be updated normally, as far as I can tell.

I have noticed this as well with other shows marked as Drama Specials. They don’t seem to count progress. 

For me it was Eien No Zero. Although I updated it to 2 hour episodes I believe it counts the show as having less time than most films, instead of the 6 hours it actually has. 

This is so weird. We'll look into it. 

I faced the same problem, but only with this one: https://mydramalist.com/6960-bread-and-soup-and-cat-weather. When I refresh the page, progess resets to 0/4. /<-- it's a Drama Special, too.

namopanik:

I faced the same problem, but only with this one: https://mydramalist.com/6960-bread-and-soup-and-cat-weather. When I refresh the page, progess resets to 0/4. /<-- it's a Drama Special, too.

Yup, that's the exact drama I'm having issues with.

Same thing happens to me with Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai (2015) which is also labeled as Drama special. Seems like there is some issue with this 'label'

Having this exact same issue currently. I have not been able to update White Christmas. Was wondering why but seeing this, it seems because it is a drama special. 

I created another thread about it so I will delete it since this one exists.

We'll look into this ASAP. 

Ji-N closed this Jan 24, 2018 10:57 am