Hi,  

Since the MDL update i haven't actually made any edits directly to the code in HTML "code view" mode,  I've done everything thru the toolbars u provide.  

But today,  I need to edit all my URLs for all my pics becuz the hosting site:  postimg.org  is changing to postimg.cc

There is no way to edit the source URL thru the toolbars u provide.  

So,  can u tell if edits to the HTML are no longer being supported thru code view?   I can click SAVE,  but the changes  are not there next time i view the HTML code.

Pls advise,

Thanks

The code view is still there. If you don't see it, you might want to make your browser window bigger.

Ji-N:

The code view is still there. If you don't see it, you might want to make your browser window bigger.

I can get into code view no problem...  Thats not the issue.  If u make an edit, for instance update the URL's of my photos, and hit SAVE, nothings gets saved.   

Can we edit the CODE?  No changes are being SAVED. 

Have you try to edit and switch back to visual mode? Yes you should be able to

Ji-N:

Have you try to edit and switch back to visual mode? Yes you should be able to

I edit while in visual mode, hit save, go back to code view and poof, gone. 

It seems to be working for me when i replace the image and hit save.

Ji-N:

It seems to be working for me when i replace the image and hit save.

Ok just to be clear,  there is no way to modify the SOURCE url info for the photos on the profile through the toolbars.   I dont want to manually delete each  photo and have to reinsert/resize each. 

I am speaking about selecting this:  </> to go into the HTML code.   I need to to a global replace of all my url's from "postimg.org" to "postimg.cc".  This free hosting site is having a problem with their domain.   I want to copy the HTML code, edit somewhere to do a global replace, then replace it back to MDL with the updated URLs.

(Am i trying to do something wrong?)

I did a global replace all url in my profile using the </> and it worked.

I just updated your profile with the new domain.

Ji-N:

I did a global replace all url in my profile using the </> and it worked.

I just updated your profile with the new domain.

Really?  Oh my gosh thank u!!!!!! <3 <3  <3

JoanneSmith closed this Apr 14, 2018 02:36 am