The cover submissions are not being accepted even though Hessa confirmed that she has accepted them all. But she can't do nothing about it, it seems the bug is still there even after a few days.

I tried to looked into it but couldn't find anything wrong with it. Could you give me more examples?

This one for example: https://mydramalist.com/26293-gintama-2

I'm sure she accepted the new cover but it doesn't show up.

This happened a few times before so I had to send her the image url.

Please try again when you get a chance and let me know.

Ji-N:

Please try again when you get a chance and let me know.

ok just submitted it again

Just let me know if when you guys approved and it worked 

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Basically, the problem is is that some users can't change the cover for certain page even if I approve it. The problem doesn't affect everyone at the same time. I might be able to change the cover (if I uploaded it) on that page, but someone else can't, and vice versa.

I think the problem is in the uploader (user).  If someone submits a cover and they say that it doesn't change even after I approved it, I can just edit their submission and upload the same one and it works.

I remember one time I tried to change the cover and it reverted to a very old one instead of change to the one I submitted or staying the same as the one previously on the page.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Trying to approve Ceki's Gintama 2 cover, but keep getting "Internet Server Error". When I pressed back, the submission was gone but the cover did not change.

Did other cover approval works?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Usually yes, but sometimes it doesn't not for certain users. As I said, it depends on the user and the page. Some page work for me and I can successfully change a cover, others don't.

If you know any pages that doesn't work, please try again. if the issue doesn't resolve on the same page  2-3 times please let me know.

the wrong cover is showing up lol https://mydramalist.com/26293-gintama-2

but when you go to edit it, the cover I previously submitted is there lol

Ceki closed this May 23, 2018 12:17 am