Resolved

My Dramalist app

When are you guys going to have an app?

To be honest, there are more important and pressing issues than a phone app, they already gave as a mobile friendly version of the site...

Ceki:

To be honest, there are more important and pressing issues than a phone app, they already gave as a mobile friendly version of the site...

Like what? I just actually bookmarked it on my iphone. It’s better compared to soompi. ????????

Ceki:

This is just a cheap excuse.

Don't get me wrong. I love MDL and i have an open tab for it on my laptop, phone and tablet since i joined. But I also have been waiting for an improvment and an app for more than 5 years. I wish they put the manpower or the money on changing drama titles into the unpopular names of them and back. Changing actor/actress photos endlessly to worse ones then fix them into seriously developing an app. 

An app that almost everyone would yse daily vs informations rarely used by few website visitors.

They asked for donations to develop an app for idk how many years already. But STILL no app. I wish it will be fixed soon =/

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 mesuzuITA:
I wish they put the manpower or the money on changing drama titles into the unpopular names of them and back. Changing actor/actress photos endlessly to worse ones then fix them into seriously developing an app. 

First of all, volunteers are responsible for this, not the admins. I don't have coding knowledge to make an app, so at least I'm helping approve. Admins have real-life jobs and families. They can' dedicate their entire time to be on MDL, they do it when they have time. 

mesuzuITA:
They asked for donations to develop an app for idk how many years already.

Donations were created last year. MDL has not been taking money for anyone for years.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Also, this thread needs to be closed since it is in the wrong sub-forum. There is already a suggestion for this: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/3051-mydramalist-phone-app 

We've been working on the app for the last few months, and expect to release it next month.

Skye-N-Rain closed this Apr 25, 2019 10:03 pm

there already is an app you just have to sign up to be a beta tester for ios