We've had a few changes in the review section of our platform. 

1) Reviews for currently airing dramas will not appear on the main drama page until the show has ended. One can still find the reviews by clicking on the review tab.  

2) Commenting on reviews will not be allowed until the show has ended. 

Once the show has ended,  the main two reviews that will show up on the drama page will be those that have the highest percentage of 'helpful' votes.

Best,

-Skye

I'll take it! 

I'm glad something was done about this. Seriously bugged me -_-

I'm glad this change was made. I feel like I can live with this solution. Thank you!

Nice! I like it.

Perfect thank you very much, this is giving back the review it's original function :) !

I like this! 

Can't understand the concept of people reviewing the show before it's finished really. 

Thank you ! *박수* 

Skye-N-Rain:
Once the show has ended, the main two reviews that will show up on the drama page will be those that have the highest percentage of 'helpful' votes.

Hey, I've got a question about this.  There's a show that I reviewed that I happened to visit the page of today while recommending it to someone (otherwise I would never have even noticed this).  There are exactly two reviews for this drama, in total.  Only one shows up on the main page.  According to what you wrote here, both should be there.  Bug?  Or does only one show up if there are two total?  Or did a bunch of people dislike my review, lol?  Just curious.  

There's not even the "see all" thing at the bottom of the one review that's on the main page to take you directly to all the reviews, so there's no easy way to tell that there's even another review other than the one that shows up when you're looking at the review section of the main page.  It does still say "2 reviews" at the very top of the page.  I'm pretty sure it's either a bug or it's that my review is "net unhelpful", because I can see a couple of other things that have two reviews and both are on the detail page.

That may be a bug. Can you link me to the page in question? Also, is it still airing or has it ended? 

Either all should show up, or none.

Skye-N-Rain:

That may be a bug. Can you link me to the page in question? Also, is it still airing or has it ended? 

Oh, weird.  They're both there now.  I refreshed the page and tried a million things yesterday and still it was only one there, but now I see both.  It was this one, long since ended.

Skye-N-Rain:

I have the same problem as zeamays. The show finished 10  days ago, I wrote my review around a day and a half ago, it appears on  "latest reviews", it says at the top of the entry "2 reviews", but it  does not show on the entry itself, just the other one. The entry is Miss Sherlock.

Also, I'm sorry if I should have made a new thread, but since I saw the exact same problem, I thought it would be preferable here in case it is a bug.

Edit: I would delete my message since it appeared and no one answered, but because it still makes no sense why it suddenly appeared on its own after almost 2 days passed (which is a random amount of time), I'm leaving it here in case someone else has the same problem or you really think it might be a bug.

If you helped with this or even if you didn't, thank you for your hard work :)

Maffy:

I have the same problem as zeamays. The show finished 10  days ago, I wrote my review around a day and a half ago, it appears on  "latest reviews", it says at the top of the entry "2 reviews", but it  does not show on the entry itself, just the other one. The entry is Miss Sherlock.

Also, I'm sorry if I should have made a new thread, but since I saw the exact same problem, I thought it would be preferable here in case it is a bug.

Edit: I would delete my message since it appeared and no one answered, but because it still makes no sense why it suddenly appeared on its own after almost 2 days passed (which is a random amount of time), I'm leaving it here in case someone else has the same problem or you really think it might be a bug.

If you helped with this or even if you didn't, thank you for your hard work :)

I think it might be a bug or the status didn't set to ended

Ji-N:

I think it might be a bug or the status didn't set to ended

The status had definitely changed (a week before I wrote a review), because there was already a completed review on the first page and I'd never make a post without checking everything was in order, cause I know how difficult your job already is! The last thing you want is "complaints" that aren't thorough! 

The only link I found between me and zeamays who had the same problem as me, was that in the end the reviews appeared a few hours after we had posted here. It doesn't make sense though how reviews and forum posts would be remotely connected and so it is a random coincidence, but it was interesting to see that it happened to both of us exactly the same way. If it happens again, I'll make sure to try it out, just to satisfy my curiosity, haha.

Again, thank you for your hard work keeping this place running :) Have a nice day and hopefully this bug will go away!