Ji-N:

Could you tell me which list?  Have you tried to save it and reload?

It's my list Short Kdrama & Kmovie, I've tried to save it and reload it

Ji-N:

There shouldn't be any more problem with the new update. There are 2 search bars, if you search on top it will add to the top and if bottom will add to the bottom. If you list is old please save it and reload the page.

I haven't had any success getting this to work.  The vast majority of my lists are old, so I've tried Edit > Save > Reload Page.  But regardless of which search bar I use (top or bottom) every title gets sent straight to the bottom.

On a side-note: Is there a limit to the amount of titles we can add to a Custom List?

I found the issue for sorting. Let me know if it works for you.

Neyjour:
On a side-note: Is there a limit to the amount of titles we can add to a Custom List?

The limit is 500

If you click on the # you can manually change the number order

Ji-N closed this Sep 23, 2018 08:24 am

Why is it closed? I still have the problem. So what to do?

We fixed the sorting, and I tried to sort your list and see no issue. Please provide more details if there is still an issue, so we can reproduce it.

When I add a new title to a list and change the # to 1, I then have to left-click outside of the list to send it to the top (before Saving).  As soon as I do that left-click, an "Internal Server Error" message pops up.

There doesn't seem to be anything going wrong (that I can see)... I'm able to sort my list with no problems, and everything displays properly.  But I just wanted to let you know about it, in case it's something you're not aware of, that might be causing problems behind the scenes or elsewhere.

Updated. Could you verify the fix

Looks like it's resolved.  I tested it with 3 different lists, and no more error messages. :)

Hi, my problem now seems to be resolved.

A few days ago when I was testing out my list to see if I could fix it, I noticed that it was working fine and staying in order with less than 100 titles on it, however when I added more than 100 titles it started to get jumbled up. That might've been part of the problem with my list.

Becky:

Hi, my problem now seems to be resolved.

A few days ago when I was testing out my list to see if I could fix it, I noticed that it was working fine and staying in order with less than 100 titles on it, however when I added more than 100 titles it started to get jumbled up. That might've been part of the problem with my list.

It's the same for me, as soon my custom lists have more than 1 page, they get messed up no matter what I do. 

Thank you, will look into this now.

haitakaz:

It's the same for me, as soon my custom lists have more than 1 page, they get messed up no matter what I do. 

I haven't had a problem with my custom lists since, I've kept adding more titles to one of my bigger lists and the titles are staying in the order I want. It might just be a bug.