I'm trying to fix my custom lists, but the problem is when I edit a list and fix so the dramas are in the order I want to have them (for example alphabetical order), they get messed up when I've save it and aren't in any sort of order - it even looks worse than before. I've tried on the phone, iPad and computer to see if there's anything different, but the results are the same. Is that a bug or something?

I actually just noticed an issue with one of my lists.  I just added a title to it, and it appeared at the top.  Newly added stuff usually just goes to the bottom.  Then going down my list, noticed a lot of my stuff is suddenly out of the order I initially had them in, as well as some of my entries that I have watched and rated, are showing no rating at all.  D:?

Sherlock Holmes:

ive tried editing this list of mine right now by putting Park Seojoon in the 2nd place n it worked fine for me

It doesn't work for me at all, I've had this problem for a while with all of my custom lists. I tried yesterday, but it really messed up everything.

Hmmsy:

I actually just noticed an issue with one of my lists.  I just added a title to it, and it appeared at the top.  Newly added stuff usually just goes to the bottom.  Then going down my list, noticed a lot of my stuff is suddenly out of the order I initially had them in, as well as some of my entries that I have watched and rated, are showing no rating at all.  D:?

I've the same problem! Some of the new titles that I add go to the top while some go to the bottom. Then when I try to sort it on Edit and save it, it get even more messed up.

haitakaz:

It doesn't work for me at all, I've had this problem for a while with all of my custom lists. I tried yesterday, but it really messed up everything.

I've the same problem! Some of the new titles that I add go to the top while some go to the bottom. Then when I try to sort it on Edit and save it, it get even more messed up.

Weird. Just tried it with my favorite movies list and it seemed to work just fine. The more details [by giving examples on your custom list, etc] would be helpful. I need to be able to replicate this issue. Does it happen only with new lists? Or old lists as well?

I just edited my 2018 Upcoming Title list and it also got a little messed up. Basically it got upside down. I placed then from the one that aired first to the last and when I hit save it goes from the last to first. It didn't messed up with the order of the titles though.  It's just like I organized, but upside down.

Hi, we already fixed the issue but unable to push the patch yet. If you drag any item to the end (as of the list) it will likely mess up the sorting order. If you drag it back in the middle or remove the item should somewhat fixed the issue. I'll find a way to update the sorting order.

Ji-N:

Hi, we already fixed the issue but unable to push the patch yet. If you drag any item to the end (as of the list) it will likely mess up the sorting order. If you drag it back in the middle or remove the item should somewhat fixed the issue. I'll find a way to update the sorting order.

Ah it's the same results for me even when I only drag it to the middle

Skye-N-Rain:

Weird. Just tried it with my favorite movies list and it seemed to work just fine. The more details [by giving examples on your custom list, etc] would be helpful. I need to be able to replicate this issue. Does it happen only with new lists? Or old lists as well? 

It's both old and new lists

mimei:

I just edited my 2018 Upcoming Title list and it also got a little messed up. Basically it got upside down. I placed then from the one that aired first to the last and when I hit save it goes from the last to first. It didn't messed up with the order of the titles though.  It's just like I organized, but upside down.

Ah but that's better than how it looks for me even though it's upside down, but I hope that will fix for you later anyway

Yea I made a suggestion about this, glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. I won't be making any more lists until this is patched for sure :-/

Hi, I have this problem with one of my lists too. Every time I add a new title it goes straight to the top of my list or near to the top instead of the bottom. I've tried to move the titles around but it messes the list up even more.

There shouldn't be any more problem with the new update. There are 2 search bars, if you search on top it will add to the top and if bottom will add to the bottom. If you list is old please save it and reload the page.

Ji-N:

There shouldn't be any more problem with the new update. There are 2 search bars, if you search on top it will add to the top and if bottom will add to the bottom. If you list is old please save it and reload the page.

I still have the same problem :/ 

What is the problem?

Ji-N:

What is the problem?

That it still get messed up when I try to sort it

Could you tell me which list?  Have you tried to save it and reload?