We have been able to recover each time and that is great, It seems when ever there is an update we loose some writers from the article. i will see if Yuanwei still is able access it and re-add me and the others, right now it is just a list of titles, but as we wrap up one month we like to start info dumping for the next.  

If you can fix it fine if not I will just have the authors send me their lists as back up in case we lose the information all together.

Thank you so much for your effort and time, Sorry this has been a re-occurring issue. 

There might be a conflicts when someone else saving the article. If someone have their editor leave open without fetching the new update, it will overwrite the latest one. I would have to find a way to deal with this since the editor don't support synchronization. Remember to save often and refresh, or try not to edit at the same time.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:
i will see if Yuanwei still is able access it and re-add me and the others

I added both you and jaaraf. I think all the writers should clear their cache before accessing the article. 

I don't know if anyone besides you and jaaraf wrote anything and saved it though, so it might only be your or jaaraf's issue. I haven't opened that article to edit it so this time is not my issue. :))

Lol last time it was 3 of us...I don't mind I just know we may lose the newest writers if they get frustrated enough.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Lol last time it was 3 of us...I don't mind I just know we may lose the newest writers if they get frustrated enough.

Just remind them that the article won't be submitted unless everyone is added as a writer so they shouldn't worry.  :D