I know how to do it on threads but there isn't a button, not even a second row of buttons, that allows me to do the same on my profile, I can only copy and paste a link but it's just that link that shows. I'm also on my phone? Don't know if that makes a difference.

HI, I'm not sure if using your phone makes a difference. Here is a link to a video made by VIP member JoanneSmith regarding how to polish up your profile here on MDL. There *is* a part which discusses adding a gif to your profile. HTH :-)

How to Polish Up Your Profile <----link

Kritter:

I know how to do it on threads but there isn't a button, not even a second row of buttons, that allows me to do the same on my profile, I can only copy and paste a link but it's just that link that shows. I'm also on my phone? Don't know if that makes a difference.

Can you try rotating your phone so that it's in landscape mode. That might make the other buttons appear. 

Skye-N-Rain:

Can you try rotating your phone so that it's in landscape mode. That might make the other buttons appear. 

Nope didn't work, seems like it works the same way it does on threads but only 1 row of buttons come up. When I'm typing right now the 2 rows come up, only when I'm trying to change my profile does one row come up? 

Kritter:

Nope didn't work, seems like it works the same way it does on threads but only 1 row of buttons come up. When I'm typing right now the 2 rows come up, only when I'm trying to change my profile does one row come up? 

Not sure if your issue is the same as mine, but I will paste a conversation I had here and it may help you:

"I seem to only have the B/Bold and I/italics buttons in my 'bio box'. I need to check if it's that way in the forums as well...I find it so odd, I wonder why. "

And I discovered this:" Ok....I found out why my second row of options disappeared from the 'bio box': I had my window minimized so I could watch the tutorial at the same time as having my profile window up for convenience without having to switch back and forth. "

I realize you're using your phone, I tried my phone to post on MDL and it's just too frustrating with the small touch screen. I hope you resolve this issue. :-)

Ji-N closed this Aug 28, 2018 05:09 pm