Hi, 

When I use mydramalist from mobile device (iphone safari) it is impossible for me to browse the site normally as it continues to hijack me on another site (advertising). It is not a pop-up that I can close, but a new website opens instead of mydramalist.

I already set up Safari to block the opening of new page, but it doesn't work.

I can no longer use mydramalist on my mobile because anything I click opens the advertising site.  I hope you can help me solve this, because currently the mobile version of the site is unusable due to this advertising.  

Thanks

HERE the link of the Advertisements that opens: https://eu.bestgiftideasforwomen.pw

Hi, 

Last year I didn't get any answer but the problem disappear after a few weeks. 

Now I am having the same problem I had on August last year. MDL started once again to hijack me on another site, therefore I cannot use MDL on my iphone  anymore (browser safari). 

The site that opens is different this time, but I dont have the link right now.

Have you tried to use chrome on iPhone? Do you know what page you get hijack on ?

No I only use safari on iPhone, whereas I use both safari and chrome on my iPad and I don’t have problem on that device. 

Unfortunately I didn’t write down the page, last time happened this morning. Now I am on my iphone and is not happening. 

I will update the post with the site name if it happens again, as I said, last time the problem disappear on his own. I really can’t figure why sometimes this happens. 

It's happening again, I can't even browse the page cause I constantly get hijacked.

So I had to move on my PC,  the site is http://www.prob0ycltion.com/s9-enshrine3/

Can I block the site from my phone? 

You could just download chrome on your iPhone as a temporary solution. Do you know what page on MDL you get the hijack?

First I open my personal "my watchlist" and got hijack, then I try to navigate the forum to answer here and I got hijack, then from the page All Notifications. 

I do not want to install chrome here too, no problem I  can use other devices till the problem disappear,  I just wanted to let you know about it. 

Thank you that was helpful, we will look into  it