I'm trying to add String Song to this custom list: Great Korean Empire [1897 - 1910] - (movies & dramas)

But I can't get it to show up in the Custom List's search box.  (I've tried with both English and Korean)

I also tried adding it from the title's page, but when I select the Custom List list from the drop-down menu, I get the "Something went wrong" error message.

My only guess is that it's missing a cover photo.

I tried uploading an "Image not Available" cover (300x400 pix) and got a message that it had been accepted, but it's not showing up on the title page.

Do covers need to be approved by a Mod?

Neyjour:

I tried uploading an "Image not Available" cover (300x400 pix) and got a message that it had been accepted, but it's not showing up on the title page.

Do covers need to be approved by a Mod?

Yes, otherwise there'd be random photos as cover images. It's been approved now, so give it shot

That did the trick.  Thanks. :)

Neyjour closed this Oct 24, 2018 03:42 pm
Neyjour reopened this Nov 8, 2018 02:17 am

Ran into this problem again, with this title: The King's Avatar

It has a cover image.

When I enter the name in my Custom List search box, no results come up.  I've also tried with and without the apostrophe, and with the native title.

I've also tried adding it via the title page, but my Custom List is not showing up in the dropdown menu.

Is this still an issue? It seems to work for me.

Sorry Ji-N, this was my mistake.  I just went to my Custom List to try again, and realized that the title was already on the list.  I don't know how I missed that the first time... :(

Anyway, that's why it wasn't popping at all with a search.

Ji-N closed this Nov 14, 2018 05:12 am