So from what I can tell MDL is acting a bit weired on my desktop. I can't access the feed section period. It logs me out the instant I go to the forums section to post about the issue. Also, I noticed I can't post individual episode reviews.   Actually now if I go anywhere other than my watch list or the main homepage I'm logged out.  (Oops only logged in on the main homepage now.) I had noticed that I was logged out on my desktop last night and then the glitches ensued.

This is on a desktop computer and I use Firefox. 

Looks like other members are having tons of issues so I just thought I'd make a more official spot. So for using MDL on my phone is working.  

Thanks and good luck guys!

it could be a cookie problem. try clearing your browsers cookie and try again.

I’m having the same problem. It started last night at around 9:30pm. I was logged out once I visited the homepage but when I clicked on any of the recent discussions I was logged back in. The odd thing was that I could update my currently watching list but couldn’t send out any messages to my friends.

I lost everything today. I also notice the phone  keeps telling me about old notifications and no new ones.

hyesu:

I'll try this when I get home. I hope it's an easy fix like that.  

hyesu:

I cleared everything and this resolved my issues in Firefox. Did it to my Chrome browser on my phone and it worked as well.

So happy it was an easy fix!

silent_whispers closed this Mar 21, 2019 12:29 am