I always wondered why but just recently I discovered a trick while browsing on the phone. I was using Puffin browser and accidentally hovered/dragged the User score/# of votes thing over to the other side with my finger and discovered some "hidden" votes to the left (see screenshot below) I couldn't do this on the laptop though. The question is why don't the lower ratings show up in the chart for most dramas/movies (just because less people rated them it's not included in the chart then?) 

probably suspected as bot votes (suspicious IP or something like that) but then again i doubt all of those 1 score are counted as bot.

OR its more about how many decimal it show, you know 156/31520=0.004%. the stat prob doesnt bother to show more than 2 decimal after coma.

It will show unless the percentage haven't reached the 1% of the total votes

I think this should be fixed or changed :/ 

on other websites like Myanimelist and IMDB you can still see all votes, not just the high ones...

"OR its more about how many decimal it show, you know 156/31520=0.004%. the stat prob doesnt bother to show more than 2 decimal after coma."
Spot on! The problem is you can't even put .004% on a chart. It's not enough to be clickable. 

Jin changed it so now it shows :) 

yay thank you! :D 

Sunset closed this Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am
Sunset reopened this Feb 23, 2022 08:37 am