Hi,

Recently I been encounting an issue on my watch list. Whenever I used the edit button on any of my dramas on my watch list page, the button freezed. I have to refresh the page a lot of time before I can edit it.  I am using my mobile to edit it [both mobile & desktop ver is experiencing the issue]. The issue been there for close to a week.

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanksyou

There are 2 possible cause of this problem

1. Everytime we clicked the edit button on our dramalist, it'll send a background request to get the data from MDL server, if this request failed, the button will remain hanging.
2. Your internet connection is slow that makes the button hanging until it finish the request.

Anyways, just wait for the admin to reply :P

We are currently investigating the issue.

I am not able to edit my watchlist. I am using chrome 

Hi, could you provide more info? Have you try to logout and back in?

Hi I recently registered my account but I am not able to add any dramas to my watch list.

I searched the FAQs and it said to click on the arrow next to title and edit when a new window opens but no new window opens when i click on title and I am not able to edit.I tried logout and logging in again.I also went to my chrome settings to allow mydramalist  to open popups but, it doesn't seem to work.

What window are you using and have you try incognito mode? Did you click on the [+] next to the title and are there any modal/dialog pop up?

I am using  Chrome and I have tried incognito mode too  there are no pop ups.

That is weird. Could you try a different browser to see if it work? 

Yes.I tried IE and Edge same problem.

Did you click on the [+] button next to the title or on the Add to list button? If you are able to post in the forum and upload profile picture then you shouldn't have an issue with open pop up dialog.

I am able to add right now thank you.There was a problem with my computer browser display settings

I'm glad it works for you!

Ji-N closed this May 7, 2019 07:19 am