I was updating my pictures in my past articles b/c the old pictures don't show, and it was working fine up until a week ago where it now says whenever I hit the "submit" (update) button xSomething went wrong -_- Why is this doing this now? Please fix this issue! Thank you. When I click "save changes it still says xSuccess but that doesn't save anything - only when I hit submit does it save it - but it doesn't work now and I need it to work.

Thank you, we will look into it.

Edit: Please let me know if it works for you now.

I've also noted since yesterday nothing has changed for the latest reviews section when I navigate to the site from my mobile.  No new content.  I'm now wondering if anything else has been updated.  Maybe MDL is having issues or maybe it's just my phone screwing up but I don't think so.

NiteStar:

I've also noted since yesterday nothing has changed for the latest reviews section when I navigate to the site from my mobile.  No new content.  I'm now wondering if anything else has been updated.  Maybe MDL is having issues or maybe it's just my phone screwing up but I don't think so.

This is unrelated to the current ticket but could you link me the URL and it is still an issue?

Ji-N:

This is unrelated to the current ticket but could you link me the URL and it is still an issue?

Oh I'm sorry.  I thought since it was a site issue they were having that maybe the problems were related. When I go to https://mydramalist.com for the last 2 days, every category like "latest reviews" and "newest trailers" and the other categories have not changed for me. Still shows the same shows.  Maybe I need to clean out my cache?  

Ji-N:

Thank you, we will look into it.

Edit: Please let me know if it works for you now.

Thank you! Yes it works for me now! :D Thank you so much! ^^

NiteStar:

Oh I'm sorry.  I thought since it was a site issue they were having that maybe the problems were related. When I go to https://mydramalist.com for the last 2 days, every category like "latest reviews" and "newest trailers" and the other categories have not changed for me. Still shows the same shows.  Maybe I need to clean out my cache?  

What about now? Could you check?

DreamingKoreanBallad:

Thank you! Yes it works for me now! :D Thank you so much! ^^

NP.

DreamingKoreanBallad:

I was updating my pictures in my past articles b/c the old pictures don't show, and it was working fine up until a week ago where it now says whenever I hit the "submit" (update) button xSomething went wrong -_- Why is this doing this now? Please fix this issue! Thank you. When I click "save changes it still says xSuccess but that doesn't save anything - only when I hit submit does it save it - but it doesn't work now and I need it to work.

I'm having the same issue.

JojoOnDatBeat:

I'm having the same issue.

Do you know which article you need to edit? 

Changed the permissions

Ji-N:

Changed the permissions

Thank you!