over the last week i have been having some consistent problems.  when i open my watch list it is slow to open and scrolling through it is laggy. when i try to add or edit a show's status about 90 % of the time the drop down menu does not appear . when it does appear it is only after nearly a full minute and it takes a long time for the request to be submitted.  i have about the same luck trying to edit the number of episodes i've watched. most of the time i can' and when i do get it to work it's slow. 

the delete and submit buttons are working but i'm having to leave a lot of stuff in my currently watching list b/c thats the default for completed dramas. 

THIS.

havent been updating/editing my watchlist for sometime. i only noticed it today when i tried to calibrate my rating, problems are (1) edit button sometime doesnt work (2) it work but then you cant save/submit the change (3)even if work for a few time, it goes wonky after that.

pls addres this problem asap

russian white bear:

THIS.

havent been updating/editing my watchlist for sometime. i only noticed it today when i tried to calibrate my rating, problems are (1) edit button sometime doesnt work (2) it work but then you cant save/submit the change (3)even if work for a few time, it goes wonky after that.

pls addres this problem asap

don't know if it will help you but i'm only having these problems on my desk top. the mobile site and app are working fine. 

cityhunter:

don't know if it will help you but i'm only having these problems on my desk top. the mobile site and app are working fine. 

oh, havent tried mobile and app. 

where can you get the app again?

russian white bear:

oh, havent tried mobile and app. 

where can you get the app again? 

search "mydramalist" on the play/app store. 

ahh i can download it now. the last time i tried to download from there it say something like 'beta period is over", something like that (unless my memory was messing with me xD). thats why i was wondering lol. thanks.

russian white bear:

ahh i can download it now. the last time i tried to download from there it say something like 'beta period is over", something like that (unless my memory was messing with me xD). thats why i was wondering lol. thanks.

there was a brief period b/w the beta sign up and the app being available to all users i think. 

still a problem