Ok so I only see 6 posts made today on the feed and then it goes straight to posts made ‘a day ago’ (and even that doesn’t show every post). I created another account and everything shows fine... 

I deleted browsing data (cookies etc etc) saw around 2 more posts made today and then it goes straight to ‘a day ago’ again, this has been going on for a while

I recently blocked a user and suddenly the global feeds doesn't show everything - it shows a few new posts then it jumps to showing posts from 3 months ago. The same problem is on all my devices (mobile phone, tablet and PC). I unblock the user and the global feeds go back to normal showing all the posts. Just wondering if there is a bug with the feeds at the moment. 

Konika:

I recently blocked a user and suddenly the global feeds doesn't show everything - it shows a few new posts then it jumps to showing posts from 3 months ago. The same problem is on all my devices (mobile phone, tablet and PC). I unblock the user and the global feeds go back to normal showing all the posts. Just wondering if there is a bug with the feeds at the moment. 

Yes this occurred with me after I blocked one person. I just tested it out and unblocked them and feeds are normal when I blocked them again just the feeds mess up again 

I really don’t want to see this person on my feed tho :/ 

I didn’t think that was the reason, thanks for saying that, definitely a bug.

Shxxkz199:

Yes this occurred with me after I blocked one person. I just tested it out and unblocked them and feeds are normal when I blocked them again just the feeds mess up again 

I really don’t want to see this person on my feed tho :/ 

I didn’t think that was the reason, thanks for saying that, definitely a bug.

Hope it does get sorted out. It's the first time I blocked someone but didn't know it would mess up the feeds. 

Konika:

Hope it does get sorted out. It's the first time I blocked someone but didn't know it would mess up the feeds. 

First time for me too, I’ve no choice but to keep them unblocked now, until the bug is sorted at least 

Shxxkz199:

First time for me too, I’ve no choice but to keep them unblocked now, until the bug is sorted at least 

I am also doing the same. It's not ideal but don't have a choice :/

We'll look into this ASAP.

Skye-N-Rain:

We'll look into this ASAP. 

Looks like there could be another issue with the main feeds. I hid a few posts today and this caused the feeds to jump back to showing posts from 3 months ago. Now I can't get the feeds back to normal and it only displays the top few new posts. 

When I unblock a user the feeds would go back to normal but after hiding posts I can't get the feeds back to normal. 

Konika:

Looks like there could be another issue with the main feeds. I hid a few posts today and this caused the feeds to jump back to showing posts from 3 months ago. Now I can't get the feeds back to normal and it only displays the top few new posts. 

When I unblock a user the feeds would go back to normal but after hiding posts I can't get the feeds back to normal. 

Is this still an issue? I can't reproduce the issue. Please send me a PM if is still happening.

I think it is ok now, for me anyway

Ok, I just blocked someone and I’m getting same problem, unblocked and it’s still the same so I’m not sure if it’s because of that or because I clicked ‘hide post’ on someone’s post

The issue hasn't been fixed as far as I know. Last time Ji-N helped me block someone and he did it on my behalf without it affecting the feeds. Maybe it's best to contact him and get him to resolve it for you. 

For now I just avoid blocking and hiding posts because it seems to affect the flow of the feeds for some reason.