Once again, I noticed that some titles have disappeared from my list and I have to add them again. At first, I thought it was maybe a movie double, but sometimes the whole dramas disappears.  For example https://mydramalist.com/29271-hide-and-seek, i added almost 3 times, and today was another one. So i wonder,  is it some bug in database/because of some removed doubles or something else is happening, that some titles, just ain't there, even if i added them to the list, previously. It's  not some kind "bug"  per se, in the meaning that it didn't simple added it and i see window with some "something went wrong" thing. I had them on my list, even update them, when they were airing. And then, after some time, they vanished from completed, and i found them again and must add them again.  Any tips, what's happening? 

It’s been happening to me too but I assumed I was going mad :p

It’s either that or what I’ve wrote in the notes disappears ( which can be annoying if I’ve wrote where I am in a film or W/E)

Yes, it could be duplicated that got removed. I will look into it.

Ji-N:

Yes, it could be duplicated that got removed. I will look into it.

Thank you. Like i said, i'm aware of the doubles. And i was also sure, that maybe that's the case. But now i'm updating my list here, and i don't have many titles, i was sure i added.  Anyway, if i'm adding the same thing, twice or third time, i'm little confused ^^  Again, thank you, for checking it :D maybe i just have bad luck, with adding these titles, from the doubles, that are removed from database :P 

Here are the titles from your list that got removed:

Alma Mater
Air Strike
Gatecrasher
Sweet Speeding
Romancing Game
Housewife Detective
Mermaid’s Prince
The Secret
Eyes Of Asura Castle
Hana Ikusa: Kyotogion Densetsu No Geisha, Iwasaki Mineko
A Man And A Woman
Head Above Water

I'm not sure about the Hide and Seek title.

Hmm weird, because like i said, i for sure had it on my watching list and i was updating it to completed later, and then "puff" it wasn't there, after finishing it. Ok,  maybe it was some crash in the database/weird double or smth. But like Shxxkz199 said, it happens sometimes, and it doesn't look like a double issue/changing the name of the drama etc. Anyway, thanks for your help :)   I just get confused, because i doubt that drama would be added three times to the database , and that's why it "crashed". I just had some impression, that maybe something goes backwards on the server, and previously added titles just evaporate?  But maybe for real it's some doubles issue, because the scale ain't so big...anyway thank you again for you time :D and trying to help :D 

curious why its happening.?  is it happening to everyone?   I havent noticed it, just curious.  

Ji-N:

Here are the titles from your list that got removed:

Alma Mater
Air Strike
Gatecrasher
Sweet Speeding
Romancing Game
Housewife Detective
Mermaid’s Prince
The Secret
Eyes Of Asura Castle
Hana Ikusa: Kyotogion Densetsu No Geisha, Iwasaki Mineko
A Man And A Woman
Head Above Water

I'm not sure about the Hide and Seek title.

Milisia:

Hmm weird, because like i said, i for sure had it on my watching list and i was updating it to completed later, and then "puff" it wasn't there, after finishing it. Ok,  maybe it was some crash in the database/weird double or smth. But like Shxxkz199 said, it happens sometimes, and it doesn't look like a double issue/changing the name of the drama etc. Anyway, thanks for your help :)   I just get confused, because i doubt that drama would be added three times to the database , and that's why it "crashed". I just had some impression, that maybe something goes backwards on the server, and previously added titles just evaporate?  But maybe for real it's some doubles issue, because the scale ain't so big...anyway thank you again for you time :D and trying to help :D 

It is possible there some kind of bug in the database that did not sync, I will keep an eye on it.