Hi, I hope I am not wrong to post it here.  

MDL is always working on new features and some are difficult to find unless you know of its existence. 

I was wondering if there is a way for me to see all the dramas that I watched this year. I really watched a lot this year to the point that I do not know anymore how many and some I just finished in 3 days put them to the completed list and then they kind of disappeared from my memory. So towards the end of this year I wanted to refresh my memory. 

I know when I click on my profile I can see The Update List but this also includes dramas that I recently added to my plan to watch list and dramas where  I changed my rating. Also this list has only the last few dramas. But I want a longer list.

Technically, I could go to my completed page and look through it by sorting by the year BUT there are also dramas that I watched this year that aired a couple years back. 

So my question is  is there a list or a way to see ALL the dramas that I completed and dropped THIS year [even if they aired years ago] ? (but does not include dramas I plan to watch and dramas that I watched a couple years ago but only rated now).

I don't believe there is a way to pull up a list per -say that will only include the dramas you have watched this year.   :o)

As far as I know, MDL doesn't have this feature. You can, however, use Custom Lists to make your own list. (Well, starting next year!) That's how I keep track of which dramas I watch every year, since a couple of years back.