When I change the status of title from Watching/Planned to Completed, the title won't show up first in my profile's List Updates. This has been happening since yesterday.

Something similar happens to me whenever I rewatch something, when I change it back to currently watching and then to completed, it doesn't show up on my updates

ElenaAvatar6363:

Something similar happens to me whenever I rewatch something, when I change it back to currently watching and then to completed, it doesn't show up on my updates

But I am not rewatching, it is the first time I have completed the title.

Hikarua:

When I change the status of title from Watching/Planned to Completed, the title won't show up first in my profile's List Updates. This has been happening since yesterday.

The same thing is happening to me. I change the status of a dorama from watching to completed and it dissapears from my List Updates. If I try to change it back from completed to watching, it doesn't appear neither, hope they solve it soon.

I'm having the same problem, only it's been happening all year. With the exception of one show I finished in February, every show I've set as "Complete" since 2019 has just disappeared from List Updates. It's not really a huge issue, but after this many months I would really appreciate it being fixed!