I don't care who wrote it too,but this drama fans were attacked online frequently."why did you watch such a plagiarism drama","you're so stupid","Do you have a low IQ?"So we said to support the author to litigation,they said we have the weak plagiarism laws,the author has no money;we said We could raise money to help her,if the legal judgment it is plagiarism, we won't  watch it.then they started another round of personal attacks.If they have the confidence,why just try once?If you don't even try once, how can you say that the law is weak, do not support you?but the same author’s another work was plagiarized,She filed a lawsuit,she won even without trial(Got an apology, the infringing works were deleted),why did she not  take Tanqi to court,because of  she also said that plagiarisms were a few parts,the main story line was different.
Actually I hope she can win,so TangQi will have to modify or delete the  plagiarism  parts,the drama can also be re shot.I'll be able to watch the similar fresh  drama again.
@wenli211111 I am sorry you experienced that kind of rude behavior :/ People should save their rage for the person who committed the act itself
I heard about the content of Ten Miles is quite different from the BL book it was claimed to plagiarize from. Some Vietnamese fans read it and said almost nothing was similar between the 2 stories. There are quite a few aggravated anti-fans out there who just went all out about the plagiarism without knowing the facts. Who knows? They might be fans of other dramas that were competing with Ten Miles.
@Amy if it is indeed not plagiarized it might be helpful to blog or post links or evidence on it because right now it kind of looks like it is plagiarized keep us updated :) 
Artists sue each other all the time - especially in music. I guess I don't care and I'll watch shows I like regardless of the story behind the authors/writers.

People can call me names but it's not like I care. Obviously if stuff was stolen/plagiarized - best of luck to the person who had their work stolen (in lawsuits) but I'm not going to go rate this a 1 and never watch it again.

the thing is that we dont really know the facts  -.- i watched a video of a dramatuber (is it a thing?) that i really enjoy and she is explained this matter based on other informations... so it is just really confusing.

here is the video: https://youtu.be/JuNnYo7ftJE

she also explains why she cant help loving this series despite everything, and i remembered jordan ^^

How and why is this allowed to happen? Stealing people's work is like the worst.

@ Panda

Tang Qi did not plagiarized Princess Weiyoung because she didn't wrote the book at all.  It was written by another author by the name of Zhou Jing, her pen name; Qin Jian is her real name.

Kwong, is there any place we can read an English translation of Peach Blossom Debt? I don’t know how it is in China (they don’t really seem to put much importance when it comes to copyright -_-;;) but elsewhere, plagiarism is a pretty serious accusation. When I found out about it, I was pretty disappointed. It didn’t change the fact that I loved the drama, but if it is true, I think the author Tang Qi should not only publicly apologize, but she should even share some of her profit with Da Feng.

That said, I would like to judge for myself. I heard that she copied some lines- which she already removed from the published book...but most importantly, I heard that the actual story of 100 Miles is different from Peach Blossom Debt. If that’s the case,  then I’d like to see for myself. But it seems that readers of Peach Blossom Debt go to every review of the Eternal Love drama and say that the story was plagiariazed. Not only that, the translation for 100 miles was also taken down in the only available website (hamster’s blog); so now I don’t know what to make of the whole thing. 

It would be great if translations for both stories were available so we viewers/readers can make an informed decision and not just base what we think on what others say. Again, plagiarism is a pretty serious accusation- it’s not something people should do if they want to be called professional, it’s not something people should accuse others of so lightly, either.

If Tang Qi is at fault, then she deserves all the criticism and I won’t make excuses for her. But if her published work isn’t similar enough to be called ‘plagiarized’, then it isn’t fair to her to have all these people saying that of her- even if she can’t understand English or anything.

I just finished reading the novel by Windy and I can say that it is plagiarized even some of the characters' names weren't change. I just feel disappointed that the original author didn't get the recognition she deserved and that this Tang Qi even dared to ruin Windy. Like, seriously? do you not have a conscience at all? She doesn't deserve the fame she got through TMOPB, even if I liked the drama they should have credited Windy as they can easily credit her by saying that they used her book as a reference or something like that *sigh* at least I wish that Tang Qi apologized even if it wasn't sincere but Windy deserved the apology. 

I'm so sorry I just get angry when I see stuff like this. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. 

Can anyone prove these claims? lol

1. @alon-luna you probably know there is an English translation of 10MOPB titled The Sky Kingdom already but recently Peach Blossom Debt translation has been published too. I pre order a week ago and it finally came in today. Not a fan of BL but I have read Hamster translated version and also The Sky Kingdom so thought I would give it a go to compare. 

This is one of my favorite dramas what ever the controversy may be. I think most dramas are based on something it is hard to find an original story these days. This is my favorite holiday watch. and I like it just the way it is. Mark Chao and Yang Mi  love, love , love!