Why is every woman going crazy about Ye Hua?  No matter how independent and strong Bai Qian is with others overtime Ye Hua comes closer to her she can't do anything and acts all shy and 'powerless' towards his charms... I  keep feeling disrespected as a woman the more I watch Eternal Love. Not only how the girls are falling head over hills for Ye Hua doing stuff bc of 'love' that harm them. But also the love relationships in this drama in general. Besides the heavenly emperor second son and the snake maid's relationship where he gave up something big for her, its always the women who give up or suffer for the men in this drama -_- 
I'm truly not a feminist, not at all. Most of the time even if there is some lvl of degradation in movie/dramas I don't even notice, but in here... maybe its bc its going on and on for at least 30 episodes rn (I'm currently on ep. 40)

Anyone feels the same?
I think Ye Hua actually gives up quite a lot for Bai Qian though? 

When Bai Qian was Su Su, he was willing to give up his position as Crown Prince --which is why he decided to purposely lose against the Shark tribe in that battle in episode 19 or 20. But because Su Su was just Bai Qian's trial to become a High Goddess, not matter what he did or gave up, he wouldn't have succeeded. And Ye Hua also decided to take the daily lightning strikes himself as punishment even though they were meant as punishment for Su Su. 
Of course his treatment of her in the heavens isn't that great, but he did that to make people think he didn't care for her and thus people would slowly forget about her and try not to pick on her. If you read the novel, you'll be able to tell why he didn't go see her while he was avoiding her and stuff but I think the drama didn't really incorporate that part too much.  

I don't feel that Bai Qian necessary acts "powerless" around his charms, but rather that his move are so sudden and likes to catch her off guard? Bai Qian is literally one of the only (probably THE only??) High Goddess in the world so few people would dare to make such moves on her, so idk for me it feels like she's always caught off guard with his suddenness and deep affection. Because she doesn't realize her feelings for him until episode 44 but the audience knows why Ye Hua loves her so much but she doesn't know yet so I don't think she's necessarily charmed by him just yet until she realizes her feelings for him.  Also since Bai Qian and Ye Hua are betrothed, she kind of gives off the "okay might as well just deal with this kid since I have to get married to him and live with him anyways" feel (that is until she realizes she loves him too). 

I think the fact that Ye Hua cooks for Bai Qian when she is a goddess and a mortal is pretty cute haha. 

When Bai Qian needed that special herb and the pill for Mo Yuan, he went to go get it for her despite the dangers of the four monsters and loses an arm and all his immortal essence in the process. (I think this part might be past episode 40) 

and if you watch till the very end. . . Ye Hua makes the ultimate sacrifice. 

I think everyone falls for Ye Hua because he's the perfect Crown Prince. Getting married to the Crown Prince is almost always better than getting married to someone with less power I guess? And the fact that he's described as "super perfect" is probably a factor. Su Jin is understandable, since she's been accompanying him since he was literally a baby, and probably has developed feelings for him in the past 70,000 years she's known him. I feel that all the other girls aside from Bai Qian admire him for all the praise that he has and want to marry him to get out of whatever arranged marriage they have. Although it is pretty funny that almost every female likes Ye Hua hahahaha 

As for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu, their relationship does indeed keep feeling like Feng Jiu is the one that gives up things for Dong Hua (which is kind of why this couple was kind of boring but I plowed through their scenes because Feng Jiu is so cute!) There's actually a reason that Dong Hua can't return her feelings even though he likes her but it isn't shown until later in the drama. All of the Feng Jiu and Dong Hua parts were made specifically for the drama since the copyrights to the Pillow Book version of the novel were not acquired. So there might be some differences in the novel that make the relationship better?? (Haven't read the Pillow Book yet so I don't know but if anyone has read it, please let us know). 
But yeah, at least for the drama version, Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's relationship does make the female character seem kind of weaker and as if she's the one that's only giving up things for him.
I agree the women tripping over themselves for Ye Hua was off-putting for me as well. It would be one thing if they simply wanted a strategic marriage but too many of the side-characters who were women seemed to basically look like they were in love with him (it may have only been 2 IIRC but it felt like more and it felt like they basically fell in love at first sight).

I don't mind Bai Qian acting that way or even Su Jin (who grew up around him always believing he was hers) but everywhere he traveled there seemed to be someone falling in love with him too quickly. 

That was my impression anyways...

The emperor's second son did not lose too much for his snake. I was surprised to see them still living in luxury lol turns out he just lost his position in the nine heavens but that place was more like a place of hell anyways. :D
I agree it was annoying how the women were so obsessed over guys, all of them...except BQ (in her 3 lives she chose to let go) and the demon princess .....no other girls did.
Ye Hua is the one who sacrificed the most though...I couldn't stand him for how he treated Su Su...but when he would just throw away his life to help her bring back his love rival because he just wants her to be happy first...wow...I was impressed. Honestly, the guy became almost a martyr.
in real life most women are so obsessed with celebs, annoying but its happens.. whether the guy is boyband, movie star, athlete, etc..
and here in this drama, ye hua is the celebs, he is not just some ordinary guy..  its his role..

about BQ suffering thats not ye hua faults, it was her heavenly trial, a procedure to ascend to high god..
she supposed to suffer.. whether ye hua or any other guy that become her husband it will end in the same result.. suffering..
when she died because of that suffering, she will live again as high god..

it just ye hua bad luck, he interfere BQ heavenly trial so he too must suffer the pain of BQ heavenly trial in his real life..
so because this is his real life, if he died accepting that thunder bolt punishment for BQ or died because of suicide jumping then he'll die for sure..
yes I agree with Tongko, the suffering that BQ went through as SuSu was necessary because it was her trial to become a high goddess. Whether the guy in her trial was Ye Hua or not, the same suffering, treatment, and heartbreak would occur, because it was already written/predestined for her. 

I still think afterwards when Ye Hua meets BQ and realizes that SuSu and her are the same person, all his actions afterwards were quite worthy. 

Some may argue that his treatment of Su Jin sucked, but he has been polite and courteous to her for like her entire life but Su Jin just never seemed to get the message that Ye Hua didn't like her LOL or she did, and didn't want to acknowledge it haha
If BQ didn't breakthrough that magic barrier, they would live happily ever after as mortal, so whatever ye hua try to accomplish in that trial, are predestined to be fail.. 

this guy is daredevil, 5 times risk his life for a woman i think its just stupidity..
war with mermaid clan, 3 years thunderbolt punisment, suicide jumping, mistical beast, emperor bell sealing..
1-3 times maybe reasonable, but 5 times? he is idiot..
well I mean its just a drama, a story LOL
I mean I guess if you really love someone, you would end up doing anything for them?? 
also the fact that he's an immortal god with a lot of immortal essence/god power, so it's not like he would've really died except for that last bell sealing part. 
the war with mermaid clan ploy he failed, Su Su would've died from thunderbolt punishment since she's a mortal, I mean if you see the love of your life committing suicide wouldn't you try to save them too? 
BQ totally would've gotten herself killed if she went to get the mystical herbs and technically YH would've survived the 4 mystical beasts perfectly fine if it weren't for LiJing/XuanNu screwing up before he got there. 
as for the bell sealing, you can take it as doing it to save BQ since her level of god power isn't as high as YH or MY, but I mean he kind of did it for the entire kingdom because if he hadn't, then everything would've been destroyed. so I'd take his bell sealing as him doing his Crown Prince duties.
i suppose so..
all character in this show never give up on their love one, except li jing and mortal bai qian (su su)
Exactly, that's what I was gonna write. The bell was to save all realms not just BQ. And the thunderbolt was because he knew she was innocent, and he wronged her by taking her eyes...he couldn't let her suffer everything alone.
I'm curious though as to whom would complain about Ye Hua's treatment of Su Jin. She was crazy and delusional, not like he had an obligation to play her fantasy...and he was so patient with her...smh I was so happy when he stroke her after she finally had SuSu die.
From what I know about this author, she has a tendency towards the 'sadistic'.  As in she prefers to write what we popularly call 'dark romance'.  Typically these involve a relationship where the male lead is not exactly kind to the female lead.  I generally don't object because we, as women, are empowered to chose what we want to read and watch.  And if this is something you enjoy, then that is your choice, and you also have the choice to not watch, which should be recognized.  This isn't like the past where there weren't alternatives.  We finally have shows that show women in many different ways, and we can choose to watch (or not watch), read or not read as we see fit.  And I don't think there is shame in enjoying something on the darker side; ultimately we get to control what we want. My answer might be different if this was say a few years ago when it seems women were all the same: either the maiden, the mother, or the shrew. 
Incidentally I think this show is unique in its portrayal of Bai Quian, who is more subtly portrayed and unique from the other women: she is direct, no nonsense, and doesn't act kind because she has to, she is kind because she wants to be, cold if she wants to be, etc.  I do get annoyed when characters have the magical 'everyone loves me' and I think this is something Bai Quian also suffers from.  However, my fave is Fengjiu and Dong Hua.  I think Bai Quian and Fengjiu are the most uncrazy people in this story.  Everyone else is crazy, selfish, or simply out to force there desires on others. 
I call myself a feminist of the new age and pretty independent IRL and I just don't see where you're coming from. Yes Ye Hua gets the girls,but isn't that because of how 'impressive' he is?  He is portrayed as someone with top notch looks, power, smarts, capability, respect. Someone here mentioned that in that realm, he is the equivalent of a Celebrity Idol. Its just a fact that if someone is exceptional at something he/she will have admirers. 

Bai Qian even as the most respected High Goddess is still a woman and I'm sorry to say that even the most hardened harridan gets affected when they are the subject to an ardent and sincerely passionate pursuit. I don't blame her for getting flustered by Ye Hua's laser focus, have you seen how he looks at her (especially after ep 30?) Powerful stuff. We are all fools in love...especially in dramaland. The general theme seems to me about sacrifice and enduring love despite all obstacles and as I see it it seems to be pretty balance gender wise. Ye Hua, Li Jing, 2nd Prince and to some extent Dong Hua (I consider his Mortal love trial a sacrifice as he really didn't seem like he had to do it but he did anyway, for FJ)

I think that most of the characters were actually falling for 17. Yes, the crown prince had women falling for him, but so did 17.  She had the master, the crown prince, the ghost prince, a few humans. So I do not agree with your point.