Here is a link to someone who has done a partial translation of the pillow book:

http://onesecondspring.blogspot.sg/2013/12/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book_28.html#more

http://onesecondspring.blogspot.sg/2013/12/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book.html

There are a few chapters scattered throughout the site (a bit difficult to navigate because this site boasts A LOT of novel translations, not all of which have been made into dramas.  Unfortunately I have not yet found the full translation because the more prolific translator, Hamster, sadly took down her pillow book translation when she learned that the author copied much of the content of 3L3WTMPB.  She even walks us through the parts copied.  However my adoration of this pairing (BFJ + DH) completely surpasses any ethical feelings on the matter.  I personally do not care that she copied (and as someone who does write, that is pretty huge to confess).  I don't ENCOURAGE copying but I haven't felt this level of adoration for a character pairing since I watched (and then subsequently read) Journey of Flower.  And yes, these chapters are filled with DH not only openly loving/caressing/kissing Fengjiu but a lot of other awesome things you would never have expected him to do (or say) for that matter.  His character remains consistent, and so does hers.  But let's just say he is the only person who can profess love for someone while showing zero emotion. 

Apologies, these are actually summaries of a few pillow book chapters but they are decently long summaries and read like a story.  The actual novel is much longer, and more detailed.  I need to figure out if I can get this book printed in English but sadly, because of the copying scandal, I doubt that will happen!
A lie; HERE is the link.  For part one and two.  Ignore everything I just wrote.  https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-p...

To open it you will need adobe as it is in pdf form.  But I can testify personally that you can open it.
and this is the FULL BOOK TRANSLATED
........Just finished reading.....So many tears.....Without spoiling anything it was an excellent read
Now that I have had the entire night to allow my feelings to relax, I will offer a pillow book summary while trying to keep as many spoilers out as possible.  Essentially, the novel follows FJ and DH, main characters in eternal love who we all know don't wind up together.  DH insists that he and FJ have no destiny, no fate.  This is a central premise of Pillow Book.  It asks the question, can love overcome the worse odds, even fate? 

DH (unlike in the show) encounters FJ for the first time in the beginning of the novel (or he at least thinks this is their first meeting).  He never once noticed her as a maid and he never knew the fox he was taking care of (apparently he has a soft spot for animals, and FJ is described to be an 'especially alluring fox' because she is red, and most often disguise this) is FJ.  (In the show he is shown to have many interactions with her as a maid and def. who the fox he was caring for was). A number of misunderstandings arise, almost entirely because of FJ's youth (she isn't the most experienced and is naïve, often overestimates her abilities, including smarts) and DH's indifference (if only he was a less sadistic man). 

After a series of extremely shameful and embarrassing encounters with DH (of which he deliberately tries to make worse in order to watch FJ's extremely upset reactions--he is, as I said, a bit sadistic because he is bored and looking for some entertainment) she winds up sealed away in a valley (partly DH's fault but he is never going to acknowledge that).  We learn a great deal about FJ's one sided pursuit of DH through a series of flashbacks.  I genuinely pity her.  Because the worse thing is DH never even cares to notice her--like she is so beneath his notice. 

After a series of events, which I will not explain, DH eventually falls in love with FJ but his way of handling it is rather ruthless.  Like once he sees something he wants he will go to great lengths to secure it.  I'm not saying he does anything so shameless as to physically hurt her but he uses his smarts to heavily manipulate many situations to his advantage.  He does this because he is trying to go against fate.  Whether he succeeds...well that is something the novel will tell you about. 

In addition, the second part of the pillow book does something similar to eternal love: just as BQ was SU Su and Si Yin and A-Yin, our FJ is the fox, then she is just regular FJ, then she is Arayna.  DH becomes Xize.  As Arayna and Xize we see their relationship change a great deal, and for the first time DH must contend with extremely alien feelings to him: lust, love, guilt, and jealousy.  Essentially everything he is not supposed to feel.  No, he is not human.  He is posing as an immortal.  We also learn more about his past and how he was raised, etc.

That is all I am going to say about the novel because if I say anything more I would be giving away a lot of spoilers. I tried to convey the bare bones of the novel without sharing any shocking plot twists.  Miscommunication is also one of the driving plot devices in this novel, arguably the result of FJ taking things at face value (remember, not the brightest bulb, but she has a lot of heart), and DH not really caring enough to say anything or even notice that someone might misinterpret something (is the polar opposite of FJ in just about every way.  so unlikely of a couple that at one point people place bets to see who DH will wind up with and no one bets on her.)
i read on a forum there are talks of a tv show about the pillow book... *crossing fingers*

Thanks Jordan!!! Will post my thoughts after the read. :D