Hi everyone, I found the afterwards of The Pillow Book, when Feng jiu wake up and they have some happy family time, but it's in chinese and I can't read it.Is anybody interested in transleting? If so I will be happy to give the document

Can you please send it to me? I will see if a friend can translate it for us. Thank you. 

Ok give me you're mail anyway here is mine    [email protected]

the document is word and don't now how to send it here sorry

For those who can read Chinese, the author Tang Qi and her assistant (nicknamed MiGu) posts updates about the Three Lives Three Worlds universe, quite consistently, every few days once. You can find the list of all her posts here. She has also posted up to Chapter 24 of Lotus Step (about Lian Song and Cheng Yu), her next book and the first 5,000 words of Bodhi Fate (Mo Yuan and  Shao Wan, his love interest). The reason for posting this information here is the rest of the stuff you find elsewhere is fan-fiction, which is ok if you are fine with it. But if you prefer to stick to what is canon, then refer to the link below.

https://freewechat.com/profile/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg== 

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, I know this thread is really old, but would it be possible for someone to send a copy of the translation of the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms book to me? I've been dying to read it but haven't been able to find a copy. My email is [email protected] 

Thank you in advance! <3

@

minax098:

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, I know this thread is really old, but would it be possible for someone to send a copy of the translation of the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms book to me? I've been dying to read it but haven't been able to find a copy. My email is [email protected] 

Thank you in advance! <3

There is an official translated book published about it. It’s called To The Sky Kingdom. 

Yes, I know, but I've heard that Hamster's translation was much better so I was hoping to get a copy of hers!

minax098:

Yes, I know, but I've heard that Hamster's translation was much better so I was hoping to get a copy of hers!

I don’t think she’s releasing that anymore because of the whole plagiarism issue.

I know this is an old thread.  But if anyone has a copy of the English translated ten miles of peach blossom. I want to read the book before watching the drama. I have been to Hamsters website but she don’t have them anymore. So If anyone have it, please send it to my email: mahayla7@ymail,com. Thank you in advance.

Hi Jordan, I just came across this post... been trying to find 10 Miles of Peach Blossoms for some years now... haven't been able to do so. Would be very grateful if you could send it to my mailbox. [email protected]

Hi all, I know I came really late to this thread, but if anyone see this and have the English translated ten miles of peach blossom, and wouldn't mind to send it to me that will be totally awesome! I love this drama so much even after years passed. It will just be for my personal reading pleasure. My email is: [email protected]

Been away for a while yikes! I will try to respond to these requests for the translation tonight.  Bear in mind that this translation is not as good as the fan translation of pillow book.  Also, the copy that has been translated into English that you can get on Amazon (the sky kingdom) is a better translation. 

I’m not sure who’s still looking for translation by Hamster for the novel 10 miles peach blossom but since the link has been taking down for years,I had found this link still working Novel pdf to download.

As a consequence, take into account the following points before using any top essay writing service provider