Ahhh thank you so so much! :D

NP let me know if you like it I personally prefer pillow book

Hello is it still possible to ask for the translated copy of peach blossom? I see in the the translator blog that we couldn’t ask it again.. if you do mind please send it to [email protected] thank you ????  

Jordan:

Oh and if anyone needs a translated copy of peach blossoms just let me know the translator was nice enough to give me a copy after she took it down.

Please, Please, Please send me a copy.

[email protected]

Thank You in advance

Could someone send me a copy too please?  Thank you.

[email protected]

I'm so jealous, please, could you send me one too?

my e- mail is [email protected]

Hi, 

Does anyone have the 10miles peach blossoms novel? I rewatched the series recently and I would love to read the novel, but sadly hamster took it down from her site. 

If anyone that has it, can email me a copy? My email is [email protected]

Thank You very much :)

If anyone wants to read Eternal Love I strongly recommend buying To the Sky Kingdom the translation is longer and better than the Hamster translation---the Pillow Book translation that Hamster did is fantastic but the peach blossoms is no where near is detailed as the actual one you can actually purchase.

KimberlyAmor:

Give me your email, ill send it to you. ???? 

Please can you send it to me too? I really want to read it

I didn't think the ending was open but I sense they will make it so that all parties are in alert....I dont won't spoil anything

Hi Jordan, would you mind to send me the copy of Peach Blossom? i promise i only read it for myself and the file will be kept in my email forever.. Please send me to [email protected] please please pretty please..

I just watch the drama (so late, yeah, i know) but i super super love it.. i want to read everything bout this series to grab the whole picture. i love the love story of YH and BQ but want to know more bout FJ and DH because they give me the vibeeeee! no matter how old DH is, he still handsome and icy on the outside compare to FJ naiveness, they really make a good pair.. 

This series for me is like a complete package. Good acting,  beautiful scene and dresses, and strong storyline. I can say i am blessed to stumbled on this 3L3W. All the actors-actresses in the drama must have standing ovation because they really portayed so well to make me addicted like this.

Technically Feng Jiu doesn't hate Dijun, despite his suspicions. She has just grown tired after her love trials and wants to have nothing to do with him. Of course, their slim fate has her constantly encountering Dong Hua and gathering his interest, and eventual affection.