Hey guys,

So I was surfing the net and saw that Nadech and Yaya are in a relationship:   Click Here.

Do you know if this is true or just fan post?
It does say that, although I didn't find any articles on google :(  I really really wish they are. One of my favorite on-screen couples (And I only have 2) !!
They look very nice together! :) but the page didn't state that months ago, so now it made me wonder.
Ooh, then it's probably true (Fingers crossed). Indeed, they look really good together :)
Reallly!!!! .... They've always denied it ... but when u see them together IRL it is hard to believe they are just friends ... they do everything together, even go on vacation together w/ their families...... I hope it is true and I wish them all the luck and happiness forever

EDIT:  I looked into it, and it seems they are still denying it!

Yaya said in one recent interview that they won't confirm nor deny being in a relationship because they'd prefer to keep their private lives private.

I love Yadech to death and desperately want them to date, but I can respect that they want privacy. We can all just pretend they're dating to make ourselves feel happy :)

I also curious about their relationship .yaya said nadech is her number one best friend .

only best friend?not dating? Ough so confused 

No they are not 

Check out her ig ,he is only a friend besides i think he is gay

Lustdrama:

No they are not 

Check out her ig ,he is only a friend besides i think he is gay

I guess you are completely wrong.....just check the real nadech concert then

me Nazme:

I guess you are completely wrong.....just check the real nadech concert then

Yeah the theme or concept was sexy and he said darling or whateva do what?

if they are good for them but they are marketing couple

yaya's first kiss and first love is nadech they have strong and stable relationships since 2011 and they not only LOve team but BFF like yaya say nadech is her everything,and better half the most special person in her life.i thinks they relationships more than BF/GF status now maybe they're already secretly engaged .just  not the right time to announce. If you see in their eyes and action their really love each other so much..actions speak louder than words. 

NY already couple since 2011 just they're want a lowkey relationship but nadech open  officially announce yaya's her teerak ( darling /GF ) at the concert.the latest interview yaya she say "I WILL NEVER GO AWAY FROM HIM" how much she love nadech

After Nadech's declaration they no longer have to hide and are now free to enjoy what couples normally do together. They've been together for some time ..i hate some people call they just marketing couple and call nadech gay..if you know nadech very well  you love her more..He is different from most of the pra ak.  We don't see a lot of people who loves their family this much as he do in this generation ..him so humble and  very caring  always doing charity for thai children

However, if yaya says nadech her "BEST friend" in IG then it could be that BFF the meaning for yaya BOYFRIEND..yaya said nadech"he's my everything"that answered all the questions about their status and this latest interview yaya ..

just seach interview latest yaya in youtube

[ENG SUB] Yaya "Nadech is Beyond The Word 'Boyfriend'. He is My Everything" 13/2/19

just seach their interview what the meaning BF /GF for nadech and yaya and you got the answer what the meaning boyfriend for yaya 

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya Opinion About Having Boyfriend - Girlfriend

they now have trip family in norway yaya's hometown..Well, to me,they're  a serious relationship NOW..because they  met each other's families and have considered the possibility of starting a family their  own one day 

This  written interview, Nadech  mentioned about marriage plan and how he will raise his kids. Now we just wait their date of marriage since both of them are already publicly admitted. . they have been so much more open about their relationship since last year.

sorry i have Invalid linking permission.

The problem is when people knows nothing about some people but they like to judge them.  when people spend time with their family. Nadech’s making merit with his mom (and probably praying for his dad’s health). He also gave scholarships and spent time with children to make them happy (he has many activities to help children during the year). 

Nadech has spent time and had many trips with his friends and yaya  during this  year. He just didn’t post everything on social media. If you don’t follow his friends or no one share for him, you can’t know what he’s doing. If you don’t know everything him, you shouldn’t judge him. Nothing wrong if someone wanna protect their private life and image. 

Nadech & Yaya are not fan service, most of these moments  and date have been discovered by some randoms people who were kind and dared to share with us all these pics + infos .yaya dont like post their private date in sosial media.

just follow nadech yaya malaysia IG you know more about them..NY  relationship pure they love and  respect    each other so much not  for marketing.

if you watch  video  dance NADECHYAYA - Versace On The Floor The Real Nadech Concert Day 

Yaya performing Vercace on the floor with Nadech says a lot about what kind of person she is because she would only do this with Nadech, only for Nadech. On the contrary, it shows how serious she is with Nadech and how she respects her lover. She is a celebrity, she could have done this with other men as part of a job but NO, she wouldn't because she cares about Nadech  and he is the only guy she is comfortable doing this kind of mature act. As she said, she trusts and feels SAFE with her partner (Nadech). Versace is my favourite performance in the concert and it is BEAUTIFULLY performed. 

lol

you guys are funny , actors/actresses do sexy thing together but that dosnt mean they are in love what are you 12?

actually Thai dara couples are just for projects like when Kin and Ann were the best couple but his wife isnt Ann

being vague about a relationship means no commitment why pretending they have a private relationship but they dont show it ,its a disrespect for YaYa like she is a side chick or sth